Favorite Gun Movie?

Lo0nyt0on

Figured This Forum Could use a thread that Was Non Political To Lighten the mood a Little.

So What are you favorite gun movies? (NO MAG PUL DVD's)

My Top 5 in No Order

The Getaway - ( Steve McQueen Makes You want to Buy a shotgun after you watch the movie)

Army Of Darkness - (Boom stick!)

The Good the Bad and The Ugly - (I don't know about you all but I Want an 1851 Navy With custom grips OR a colt single Action With custom Grips..like the rest of the Man with No name Movies......Everybody Wants to be BLONDIE)

Dirty Harry - ( Ask yourself one Question.....When it was the Most powerful handgun in the world...did you want one? DID YA? PUNK!)

Terminator 2 - ( The model 1887 Winchester 12 Gauge....My Dad Owned one...I grew up Looking at it and Shot it a Few times....Then when I got older I Realized its the Terminators Gun.......Witch Makes it THAT MUCH more badass...)

I know I could of made a better list this was off the top of my head

Name your 5 Favorites

Lezz go

NvShooter

That's funny u brought up the t2 shotgun. That's the lever action one right. My buddy was trying to get me to by his off him the other day. I was like that's the terminator shotgun haha.

Gotta love terminator 1 with the pistol with the laser sight to. I read a story about that once that was pretty interesting. They didn't even really make one then he had to run a wire down his arm to a battery pack to make it work for he movie.

BUILTnotBOUGHT

1. Open range (10 ga scattergun)
2. Gran turino (m1 garand and 1911)
3. Act of valor (all badass)
4. American outlaws (Jesse James is a badass)
5. Tremors (basement armory/elephant gun)

CashMoney

I piss excellence.
1. Open range (10 ga scattergun)
2. Gran turino (m1 garand and 1911)
3. Act of valor (all badass)
4. American outlaws (Jesse James is a badass)
5. Tremors (basement armory/elephant gun)
you're probably the only person other than me that has seen american outlaws and liked it. That was a good movie. In Terminator 2 my fav gun was the mini gun that whole scene was just bad ass.
Predator still has one of the coolest gun scenes ever when they just start mowing down the forest

Bitosin

It seems almost every one of Arnold's movies have him firing some kind of bad-ass fully automatic weapon...

NvShooter

No country for old men
Equilibrium
Tombstone
The matrix
Heat

Pretty much every movie with Arnold in it back in the day

BUILTnotBOUGHT

you're probably the only person other than me that has seen american outlaws and liked it. That was a good movie. In Terminator 2 my fav gun was the mini gun that whole scene was just bad ass.
Predator still has one of the coolest gun scenes ever when they just start mowing down the forest
I love American outlaws!
"The Lord says we can bury 'em out back in the orchard. No one will ever find 'em."

Lo0nyt0on

Yea. Its the Lever action 12 Ga. I didn't know it was a Sought after shotgun till I got older and looked it up. His was made in 1888. I shot it about 4 years ago With low pressure bird shot. And It Was Flawless... One day it shall Be mine....Muahahahaha