Favorite Gun Movie?

CashMoney

I piss excellence.
Rambo: first blood

Expendables

Total recall (OG)

Crank flicks
totally forgot about Crank. That movie is the shit. If you're going Rambo though its hard to beat the last one when he had the 50 cal and there was body parts just blowing out of the back of that truck, and the bomb he set off in the jungle haha

NvShooter

well..........................................did you buy it? I WOULD HAVE! and TOMBTONE all he way!
I told him I'd think about it. I just bought a lever action marlin 45-70 gov from him so saving back up my funds. His is just the replica not a real 1888 I'm not even sure who makes it I'm gonna look at it sun. Hopefully I can get the mini gun from the movie to to complete the set.
;)

Deluxxx

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
totally forgot about Crank. That movie is the shit. If you're going Rambo though its hard to beat the last one when he had the 50 cal and there was body parts just blowing out of the back of that truck, and the bomb he set off in the jungle haha
All the Rambos were awesome really, like when he uses the exploding arrows to vaporize people in the second one!

spinecracker

I prefer slightly older firearms, so:

A Bridge too Far
Breaker Morant
Enemy at the Gates (except for the fact that they did a mirror image of a Mosin Nagant 91/30 on the DVD cover - silly buggers)
The Longest Day
Cross of Iron
Stalingrad

(I would sneak in Das Boot if I could - they did have guns onboard)

Carlos Murphy

Premium Member
I like my Remi 870 12ga Tactical.
Poli stock, red dot, mag tube extension and web sling.
I have slugs you put stud gun blank in the nose.

Also like my Ruger AR-556 with upgrades.