fdsjg

4xyota

Got my 37's
picture2964rt.jpg

scottb

nice tires. i've heard those dont like mud too much and get all clogged up... just read that once though...

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
scottb said:
nice tires. i've heard those dont like mud too much and get all clogged up... just read that once though...

they do like rocks though, and there's more rocks around here than mud.

scottb

yeah my california friends are always like "your trucks not muddy" and i say- "see that? that's nevada mud right there" i cant recall any good mudholes to go play in around here- but yeah those do rock on rocks!!! :D sweet tires- what rig you puttin em on? i'm guessing a yota but what kind?

4xyota

My 85 pickup[img=http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/1690/picture2611hc.jpg]ya 37's with 5.29 yukon gears and a spool in the rear she has a cage and so I cant wait to egt it back on the rock after this I am saving for all pro cross over kit then dual cases i will post some test pics when I get it all back together

4xyota

My 85 pickup
picture2615eh.jpg
ya 37's with 5.29 yukon gears and a spool in the rear she has a cage and so I cant wait to egt it back on the rock after this I am saving for all pro cross over kit then dual cases i will post some test pics when I get it all back together