Ford Bronco History

Travman

i saw this when it first went up and have been SLOWLY reading it since when ever i get a min.

we pretty much have the bronco history in our family

one brother in law 71 bronco 84 bronco 2
other brother in law 68 bronco
me 79 bronco
family friend down the street 90 something bronco I think 92?
one for each decade......... but odly all crawlers?????????

loved reading this!!!!!

72 Virginians

Staff member
i saw this when it first went up and have been SLOWLY reading it since when ever i get a min.

we pretty much have the bronco history in our family

one brother in law 71 bronco 84 bronco 2
other brother in law 68 bronco
me 79 bronco
family friend down the street 90 something bronco I think 92?
one for each decade......... but odly all crawlers?????????

loved reading this!!!!!

:thumbsup:

USNAVYORDNANCE

What about us K5 Blazer guys? Hook us up. Please. I'm too lazy to look all this info up.:D. Doesn't help that I'm not very computer literate.:p

broncobeef

just joined this site I have a 71 bronco and I've had 3, even had an original stroppe I gutted on accident!!, BRONCO, BRONCO, BRONCO, GOOD WORK!!!!

MotoMatt

2004-ford-bronco-concept.jpg

Did Nissan buy out Ford? Cause that sure looks a hell of a lot like a Nissan Cube with bigger wheel wells, mud terrains, and some fake body armor...

2010-nissan-cube-2.jpg

ZIPGRAVER

Did Nissan buy out Ford? Cause that sure looks a hell of a lot like a Nissan Cube with bigger wheel wells, mud terrains, and some fake body armor...

Owww that makes me vomit in the back of my throat. Ford just dumped one rice burner.

Besides I worked with a guy that had the original Bronco concept vehicle. It was maybe a 69-70 that had a ratty body...like all of Michigan vehicles used to have after a couple of years or so... and he wanted to have it painted but didn't want an Earl Shibe job and didn't have the money for a good paint job so some ass told him to take some house paint and a rollerr...HAHAHAHA. So he did! He rolled on some orange paint and painted over everything including glass. He showed up at work one day with that Bronco and everyone I know just stared at it. Unbelievable! But I have to say it was cool looking and it started a trend...orange peel and all. One other guy took that idea and painted his Mustang orange. The guy drove that Bronco for at least another 4 years then sold it....still painted orange.