Front and Rear Bumper Specs

tommyw

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a guide that might tell me the front and rear bumper height of Jeeps and Cherokees over the last five years. Do you know of any manual that might have that info? I know that it is a very specific question, but I know what enthusiasts you are. ;)

Sauce

umm, the more important question is what do you need to know this for? Most guys on here either have their jeeps lifted or have custom bumpers. You could always ask connect, he has a stock cherokee

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
tommyw said:
Yeah, I really need to know the stock specs. How do I get in touch with connect? :D

Connect on this board, go to Member List, find him, send him a PM.

blackwidow

You can also try your jeep manual. Maybe it is in there. Or you can simply CALL the jeep dealer, the parts department # is 775-323-3106

Connect

you looking for the distance from groun to bottom of bumper?

Im going to be tearing mine off and building a new one soon.

Also Im running 235 tires and the shocks are pretty shot, so its not a true measurement

92 though i think thats different then the newer cherokees

Fish Sticks

Grab a tape measure and hit the parking lot, you can't throw a rock and not hit a cherokee in this town. You will be suprised to see about a 2" difference on stock xj's, upcountry models will be a little taller than most other models.

72 Virginians

Staff member
blackwidow said:
You can also try your jeep manual. Maybe it is in there. Or you can simply CALL the jeep dealer, the parts department # is 775-323-3106

None of our catalogs will have that info. As far as getting that kind of info do what cutthroat mentioned.

J.J.

72 Virginians said:
None of our catalogs will have that info. As far as getting that kind of info do what cutthroat mentioned.

dude, this thread is like a year old. i don't think the guy is listening anymore. :rofl: :rolling:

Connect

hahaha nice :) I opened it up and started reading it and I'm like, "I don't have a stock cherokee anymore..." :roll: