Good riddance you constitution hating POS

WJeeper

Sure I can. 80,000 people in WI, MI and PA who want their industrial (auto manufacturing, steel, coal mining) jobs back who believed the Drumpf when he promised to bring those jobs back without clearly "fathoming" that it was automation, not off-shoring that's taken those jobs and continues to do so.

so those 80,000 people got trump elected? seems like a bit more people would be needed to secure his win than those 80,000.

DJRENO

Premium Member
Popular vote means nothing. Electoral college votes and electoral math down to the precinct level do. Case in point, 10,000 votes in Butler County in western Pennsylvania is all it took to swing that state's 20 electoral college votes. 80,000 people in three states and there's the 290-232 electoral college votes result.

What exactly is your point? Would you have preferred Hillary?

DJRENO

Premium Member
I like most of his appointees, policies and legislation. I would have voted for Jeffery Dahmer before I voted for Hillary. She epitomizes everything that is wrong with this country, in my view.

DJRENO

Premium Member
I answered the question. To answer your question, "yes." Given the current train wreck that is this president, his administration, his appointees, the policies and legislation they're putting forth - you bet.

I like most of his appointees, policies and legislation. I would have voted for Jeffery Dahmer before I voted for Hillary. She epitomizes everything that is wrong with this country, in my view.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
I myself defer to empirics and time on appointees, policies and legislation - economic impact and international consequences both. "We'll see."

Given the current train wreck that is this president, his administration, his appointees, the policies and legislation they're putting forth - you bet.

Sounds like you already made up your mind.

bdevr

The track record a hundred and twenty-nine days in is less than encouraging.

Lets be fair here. The previous POTUS blamed Fox news and the Republicans every time he couldn't get so.ething done.
Trump has the entire (aside from Fox) media machine fighting him at every turn. He can barely find time to put out his asinine tweets between new questionable accusations. Combine that with the Democrats beating the Russia/racisism/facist/etc drum all day long AND the (admittedly brilliant) use of the 9th circuit courts to block anything they can, and what would you expect?

Trump has not been given a single chance to get anything done. Period. Anyone who denies that is clearly not looling at things objectively.

bdevr

Again, the same group that fawned all over Obama and actively worked with the Clinton Campaign has run a non-stop anti Trump news cycle.
Denying that is as dumb as believing that Fox news is really "fair and balanced".
So while Trump as repeatedly shot himself in the foot like a drunken Yosemite Sam, he has has been fighting an uphill battle since day 1...

bdevr

Opinion, opinion aaand.... opinion. My opinion, the Fourth Estate has been doing their job and the Manchurian Orangutan is hoist by his own petard.

You are entitled to your opinion, same as everyone else. However, your name calling has showed your blatant bias.