Great vendors, post your positive story here.

rusty_tlc

Life is good. I found a pair of Aisin hubs for $100 +shipping from a junk yard in Washington.

Bobby Long is a great guy, I called and talked to him this morning to confirm the year range for the 30 spline hub. I had found another set in Washington and when I mentioned that, he was ready to pick them up and ship them for me! Then he turned me on to another Junk yard who gave me a better deal.

I love that kind of customer service. I'll pay more and be more loyal to vendors like that.

Who else has a "good news" story?

kairo

Staff member
allthingsjeep.com made a mistake and left out part of an order. I sent them an email and got a reply the next day that they were sorry and had the rest of the order on its way to my house. It got there in 2 days. That's customer service:yes:

I was also very pleased with the promptness and level of knowledge Bill from Aussie locker had when I was ordering my locker.

Both good companies I would order from again

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Bob Supplee is great if you need any parts. I've ordered several things from him and almost always got the best deal around. It's better to call him though, he doesn't have a web-site, so overhead is low.

[email protected] or (405) 799-8977

rusty_tlc

Denis said:
Bob Supplee is great if you need any parts. I've ordered several things from him and almost always got the best deal around. It's better to call him though, he doesn't have a web-site, so overhead is low.

[email protected] or (405) 799-8977

What kind of stuff does he sell?

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
rusty_tlc said:
What kind of stuff does he sell?

pretty much all the big name stuff - Warn, Superior, Rubicon Express, etc. Easiest thing is to call and ask.

Dirty Harry

Staff member
For my Toyota I've had really good luck with Inchworm Gear, Off Road Solutions, Front Range Off Road, All-Pro Off-Road, and Marlin Crawler. Most of these shops are really small and I consider the guys that run them friends now, they are normal guys just like you and me.

For the Comanche I dealt with Tom Woods driveshafts (only place I would use anymore), Daystar, Advance Adapters, and Rock Ratz and they were all very easy to deal with and shipped parts out quickly.

I also had some work done on my Land Cruiser recently by Samco Fab, whom I first heard about on Reno4x4. I was very pleased with the work, the price was good, and the turnaround time was super quick. :yes: I will definitely be going back to Sam for more work.