Handgun selection

kairo

Staff member
The XD almost came home with me. I feel a bit more comfortable with the manual safety/decocker on the P89 though. Probably down the road I'll get that XD or a Glock.

kairo

Staff member
xjmoser said:
I think im gonna go up friday after work a run some more rounds thru the Glock.

Nick Are you interested in going?

yes. Yes I am. Lets see if we can roll my jeep this time too:no:

RARECJ8

Premium Member
why play w/ pistols when u can have one of these... Robson 96 Bush rifle--5.56 mm factoryt ported bbl. it's a Stoner 63 copy cat... Very accurate and accepts AR15 mags...

mb

kairo

Staff member
Hey Tom, can we get some more details on this even saturday? Where is it (directions?) How much does it cost? Do I or my dad need to sign up anywhere? How much ammo do we need to bring?

Reno Computer Repair

renocomputerrepair.com
Staff member
Kairo,

Give me a PM and let's hit the Gunshow at the Hilton this weekend. We can get 15 round mags for the P89, or 20-30 round mags if you want to :bling: :bling::listen:

Connect

I wanna come :p Been thinking about buying a 12 gauge or 22 w/scope since I cant buy a pistol or afford an assault rifle.

xjmoser

kairo said:
Hey Tom, can we get some more details on this even saturday? Where is it (directions?) How much does it cost? Do I or my dad need to sign up anywhere? How much ammo do we need to bring?

The class is in reno down of longly and mccarran in the morning then to the range around 12:00 acording to the web site.

I already reserved 4-6 spots we just have to show up.

Cost is reg $80.00 we will get a little discount. + $20.00 for Utah
$10.00 for the range master
30 rounds of factory ammo

http://www.mustangrange.com/flash/map2.htm

http://www.mustangrange.com/flash/ccw.php

Also post up if your going or send me a pm if on the down low.

We will meet at jack in the box on mccarran before
7:00 -7:15

Last edited:

kairo

Staff member
thanks tom!

I'm headed to the gun show today :) I dont have any classes on friday.

kairo

Staff member
Just got back from the gun show :D Picked up another 15 rd mag and a 30 rd mag:bling:

Lots and lots and lots of stuff to see there. Two big rooms

flyboy

Hey Kairo...congrats on the ruger bro...
That was the first gun that I ever bought, and I LOVED IT!!!! I still wish that I had it sometimes. They are accurate as hell (as Im sure youve found out), relieable, cheap, and are the same ones that Antonio Banderas used in Desperado...Personally, I think that is REAL reason you decided on that one:yes: :D . The biggest reason I sold it, was it was a bit too big for concealment for ME. The high cap mags RULE. Im hitting the gun show tomorrow, and Ill be looking for some for my XD.
Have fun with it.

flyboy