Help me ID a IMI Jericho 941F 9mm it has yellow reflective tape on the slide

Burien

Hello,
I picked this used pistol up from an importer. All it has is CFS KY import marked so I guess it was used in the Holy land and sold our way recently. Any info would be great, I have seen pictures of them with the reflective tape over in Israel, wonder what agency or department used them. It was very rusty and the magazine was full of very fine dust / sand. Thanks for any info!

941F.jpeg

seal13il

Reno4x4 Vendor
Hello,
I picked this used pistol up from an importer. All it has is CFS KY import marked so I guess it was used in the Holy land and sold our way recently. Any info would be great, I have seen pictures of them with the reflective tape over in Israel, wonder what agency or department used them. It was very rusty and the magazine was full of very fine dust / sand. Thanks for any info!

View attachment 58837
I know the answer;) but ...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Burien

Awe common now! Don't leave me hanging, I figured You would have some historical info to pass Sir. I'm heading out to test her out, she was rusty and crusty when she arrived, the bore looked like it had stuff growing in it.rusty frame.jpeg

all good now.
bore.jpeg

seal13il

Reno4x4 Vendor
Awe common now! Don't leave me hanging, I figured You would have some historical info to pass Sir. I'm heading out to test her out, she was rusty and crusty when she arrived, the bore looked like it had stuff growing in it.View attachment 58838

all good now.
View attachment 58839
Standard Israeli police issued Jericho, probably has 50-100k rods through it, yellow "stripe" on side is a "recognition marker" we use for "friendly fire"

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Burien

Excellent! Thanks for the heads up! At $299 I played online gun roulette, as long as it fires, I'll be happy with her. Thank you again for the info.

Burien

Mississippi, down here for another few years, I knew Mr. Maccabee would know the answer, great resource!

Burien

mosquitoes ain't so bad, but the biting gnats, biting yellow and black flies really get under my skin and clothing..