Hey guys new here, also my 4runner just got stolen

scottb

Hey, bad way to post up as a newbie... anyhow i live in west reno, im 23 a student at UNR (geology), HAD a 1985 toyota 4runner. it got stolen wed sep 28th from circus circus. if i get it back i'd like to go wheelin with you guys sometime.
4runnersunset.jpg

4runnerlights.jpg

hillclimb.jpg

DSC00984.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

DSC00295.jpg

if you guys see it anywhere (ie dumped and stripped) can you PM me? if it gets recovered i'll post up. take it easy guys!

scottb

i was wondering the same thing. i've heard about 3 in reno in the last 2 weeks. i was waiting to get paid to instal a bunch of kill switches too... a little too late huh?

Sauce

yup, it is the latest craze, check the pbb stolen vehicles section and the majority are toys. How did you find the board scott?

scottb

a member from here posted on pirate4x4, and since they usually arent the most helpful, i figured a local board would be better. so far i like what i've read a lot.

Connect

We like to think so, I'd reccomend staying out of the hardcore section but to each his own. It must suck to have your whole rig stolen, I just recently lost some stereo ****. Hope it was insured.

And to anyone with a 4runner, I'd suggest installing a kill switch in a very secret spot.

Sauce

its a good crowd, hardcore is our little mini pbb, go in if you have thick skin, all of the guys are really nice in person, they just have to compensate their small wee wees with their large egos :rolleyes:

haleyanthony

Another newby

Hey all I live In North Carolina now. My wife grew up in Sparks. We will be moving out there in June 06. Glad there is a local club out there. What is the local wheeling like? I trailer my rig where ever it goes on pavement. It is ugly on the road. I wheel alot in Mountain City Tennesee, Tellico, And our local National Forrest. Looking forward to wheeling out west. The Rubicon trail has been a life long dream to run.
haley