Hi Everybody!

Hi to all,

I am new to this forum and newish to the Northern Nevada area.

Quick Bio: Born in San Diego-->Las Vegas-->San Diego--> Central MA-->Las Vegas--> Sparks

So far I am loving the area and all the various "off the grid" adventuring that Nevada contains.

My off-road experience has thus far been various solo family trips on easy to moderate back country trails around Southern Nevada and Death Valley, so I am looking for a community that might be able to contribute to my skill level on more technical trails.

Presently I am driving a 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro and I am looking for some like minded community that wouldn't mind a relative N00b tagging along on a group outing.

The Truck

Thanks and look forward to being part of this local community!

Nathan

McNasty

Welcome to the board and judging from the places you've lived, free America. Just kidding (sorta). Lots of runs happening all of the time. Just check out the trail runs section of the forum.

Welcome to the board and judging from the places you've lived, free America. Just kidding (sorta). Lots of runs happening all of the time. Just check out the trail runs section of the forum.

Yes. I consider myself a recovering Californian ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tjunkie

My wife and I are planning to go play in Death Valley over the Thanksgiving weekend. It'll be our first time there so I've been researching places to go and things to see. In addition to the Racetrack and Darwin Falls, we're also eyeing Saline Valley Warm Springs area and the Ubehebe and Little Hebe Craters. Any advice or tips for one heading on a 4-wheeling adventure in Death Valley? And if you'd like to join us, you and your family would be most welcome :)

kairo

Staff member
Not to burst your bubble, but this thread is 3 years old and the OP hasn't been on the forum since July