Hills Angels 4x4 Club monthly meeting - March 16th @ Boulevard Pizza

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
The hills angels 4x4 group hosts its monthly social meet n greet coming up march16 at boulevard pizza on rock Blvd 5:30 until the last person leaves, lol. All are welcome.

RARECJ8

Premium Member
alert the cashier you are with the 4x4 group for a discount on food/beverage.

TahoeTJ

The hills angels 4x4 group hosts its monthly social meet n greet coming up march16 at boulevard pizza on rock Blvd 5:30 until the last person leaves, lol. All are welcome.

Dennis, how often do you meet up and when/where is the next meeting? I’m not on Facebook and I can’t find much else online

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Dennis, how often do you meet up and when/where is the next meeting? I’m not on Facebook and I can’t find much else online
I'm not on fakebook either. I believe, it's every 3rd Tuesday, so it would be 20th this month.

ZJchukar

I'm not on fakebook either. I believe, it's every 3rd Tuesday, so it would be 20th this month.
Correct.

Also. I would not recommend getting food there. My wife and I waited for over an hour to get our medium pizza and small order of wings. It wasn't that good, either. Eat in advance, get a beer while you're there.

RARECJ8

Premium Member
Correct.

Also. I would not recommend getting food there. My wife and I waited for over an hour to get our medium pizza and small order of wings. It wasn't that good, either. Eat in advance, get a beer while you're there.
Many call ahead or arrive early. When it’s busy it’s busy... 4/20 is next gathering and they will have several important announcements like upcoming runs and a big trail clean up and thank you BBQ on may 1.

ZJchukar

I'm still gonna show up, I'm just not ordering food. Calling ahead is pointless for me as I have to trek in from Carson when I'm off work. The commute back into Reno is unpredictable.

It's all good!