hola from seattle

kairo

Staff member
Hope everythings going well in Reno. I'm about to head up to canada for the final part of my vacation voyage. just thought I'd check in from cloudy (no surprise) Sea-Town.

Where I'm going, there is wheelin' like you guys wouldent believe. Not really any rocks, but technical trails and like 598 billion miles of logging roads. Fishin', Wheelin', Hikin', tossin back a few cold ones (legal drinking age is 19, woot).

Yep, I've got a tough life ;)

Cya!!

kairo

Staff member
Well, this is it. On my way home tomorrow. 2 day drive and then I'll be back to the biggest little city in the world. Todays fishing catch included 4 halibut and 4 king salmon. Two of which were over 30lbs. I'm thinking maybe we should have a reno4x4 meet 'n greet fish eatin' party at my house some time.

Also, I've got an idea for a great trail run adventure next year. Just wait :D

Sauce

man oh man, that king salmon you gave me last year is scrumdiddilyumptious, I agree with you, skip pizza night and have a reno4x4 barbeque at a park or something.

Fish Sticks

kairo said:
Todays fishing catch included 4 halibut and 4 king salmon. Two of which were over 30lbs.

Man am I jealous. My Tuna trip (not Vegas) is September 17th and 18th. Wanna trade some Halibut for fresh Tuna if I bring back a bunch?

Fish Sticks

Denis said:
C'mon, talking about fish? That's beyond chit-chat. :fro:

Jeez, I guess if I told you my sole purpose of building jeeps was to go hunting and fishing I would be ban'd. :buttkick:

Scrub

cutthroat said:
Jeez, I guess if I told you my sole purpose of building jeeps was to go hunting and fishing I would be ban'd. :buttkick:
:ban: :ban: :tribe: :ban: :ban: :banned:

izzy

oh..seattle sounds fun, i just got back from africa there was almost no jeeps down there i only saw 2

kairo

Staff member
izzy said:
oh..seattle sounds fun, i just got back from africa there was almost no jeeps down there i only saw 2

DBXJ and I saw your jeep at the carson pick'n'pull

rusty_tlc

izzy said:
Lots of Cruisers? Almost every picture you see of Africa has a FJ45 in it.