Hola

72 Virginians

Staff member
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking here for a while and decided to register.
I have a 98 XJ Sport, stock except for Rusty's airtube, CB, Surco roof rack, and 235's. Hopefully that will all change this winter when I finally get the lift installed.
I met EricsXJ a few years ago before I moved to AZ. I moved back to Reno when things didn't work out there.

kairo

Staff member
We have enough XJs, go home. Just kiddin' of course. Welcome to the site. Share your knowledge, and hopefully benefit from (some) of our members :D

JOE THE TOE

THAT'S ALL IT'S EVER ABOUT,XJ XJ XJ XJ XJ XJ XJ XJ XJ XJX XJX JXJX XJXJJXJXJHEDFYUWEHFDUWEHFSDJJIC C :scratchhe WELCOME!

Connect

JOE THE TOE said:
THAT'S ALL IT'S EVER ABOUT,XJ XJ XJ XJ XJ XJ XJ XJ XJ XJX XJX JXJX XJXJJXJXJHEDFYUWEHFDUWEHFSDJJIC C :scratchhe WELCOME!

Thats cause XJ's are the new thing, jump on the bandwagon :)

spoon

JOE THE TOE said:
What Toe? Are you saying you didn't get your free XJ when you became a member to Reno XJ.com? Better get with it and go pick yourself up everybodys favorite uni-body
:rolleyes:. Do yourself a favor and get one with the 2.8L motor, they are the best!!! :D

Norm the Big

spoon said:
What Toe? Are you saying you didn't get your free XJ when you became a member to Reno XJ.com? Better get with it and go pick yourself up everybodys favorite uni-body
:rolleyes:. Do yourself a favor and get one with the 2.8L motor, they are the best!!! :D
I've got one of those for sale... cheap! Believe it or not the damn 2.8 works great in it too.

86xjfor8

spoon said:
Hey now I got the 2.8 and it runs great and at these gas prices I wouldnt want more than that since I get 365 miles out of a tank a gas :D

spoon

BigNorm said:
I've got one of those for sale... cheap! Believe it or not the damn 2.8 works great in it too.
Get outta here Norm!!!!! It still runs??? I thought those turds came from the factory with a rod hanging out the engine block. Good luck selling it. I thought one of these XJ guys here would be all over that one by now.

spoon

86xjfor8 said:
Hey now I got the 2.8 and it runs great and at these gas prices I wouldnt want more than that since I get 365 miles out of a tank a gas :D
You and Norm must be the only guys left with a running 2.8L. Any other 2.8ers want to come out of the closet??? Surely we can dig up a few more from the mighty Reno 4x4.com XJ nation. Post up you lurkin'
:newbie: s!!!

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
welcome!

and don't get offended by some on this board that think wheeling anything but a tube jungle-gym is not wheeling. :disagree: :bs: :grouphug:

spoon

Denis said:
welcome!

and don't get offended by some on this board that think wheeling anything but a tube jungle-gym is not wheeling. :disagree: :bs: :grouphug:
Yeah and don't let this non-wheeling crowd around here talk you out of venturing away from the mall parking lot!!!!! And welcome to Reno We Hate Tube buggies.com. :ban: the buggies!!!!!!!

Last edited:

86xjfor8

Denis said:
Hate is not a family value. :D I love tube buggies. :grouphug:
my kids love tube buggys also my 4 year old asked me one time why they put playground equipment on wheels for

Fish Sticks

spoon said:
Yeah and don't let this non-wheeling crowd around here talk you out of venturing away from the mall parking lot!!!!!

If the XJ crowd wasn't so busy clogging trails we could rise up and start a revolution. :yup: Welcome to the site 72 Virgins, good to have another jeeper. Stop by pizza night for a good sampling of XJ's in various states of build.

MR.ROCKAPE

spoon said:
And the tube clowns love Reno XJ.com
:D
Spoon!Its RENO 4xj.com get it right.And why you gettin Dennis all mad?I know the xj guys venture away from the MAll sometimes.I have sighted them at the grocery store ,the video store(usually renting an extreme buggy comp. video)the play gound(just lookin at the jungle gym)and at most if not all of the pee wee soccer games.
So Spoon, quit trying to get us :ban: :ban: you know how we buggy guys love the THREAD JACK MOVE!!!!
Oh by the way, :eek:t: welcome new member!!!

MR.ROCKAPE

Connect said:
Yea you won't find any buggies on pizza night, because they can't handle the pavement :)
Do you really want us buggy guys to bring them down on the trailer???It might steal the spot light of the newest PEP BOYS mod that you did to your rig or interrupt the video of piece of jeep washin and armor alling his tires in a two piece bikini :eek: :eek: