How Did You Choose Your screen name?

DBXJ

Everyone here uses a screen name. Rarely do people ever use their real name on the internet, especially nowadays because it's just plain stupid to do something like that. So my question is, how did you choose yours?

well my legacy starts with DBRocket- DB being my initials and rocket was from my rx-7 had a 20b engine swap done twin turbo ect. dubed rocket till it was wrecked by my bro

next was shelby1-from when i used to race

my most recent is DBXJ- DB initials and XJ is the model of jeep

Last edited:

86xjfor8

My screen name is actually just an email address I just used it to see what the group was like and got hooked now I wish I could change it never thought I would hang around or I would have come up with something better

Connect

Well about 4 years ago I played counter-strike online, and my name was Connection_Prblm because I was on 56k and you'd get an error alot that said Connection_Problems... I later shortened it to Connect about a year later when I got dsl.

I like the ring to it I suppose, I dunno It's cool.

rusty_tlc

A few years back when I was registering with my first forum site I decided on the screen name rusty_fj40, belive it or not that name was taken. I mean how many rusty FJ40's could there be out there? :D So I just used rusty_tlc (as in Rusty Toyota Land Cruiser). When I went to register with Pirates a year or two ago THAT name was taken. I'm OlRusty over there. :rolleyes:

kairo

Staff member
Old friend KAtrinna Roth. The "i" is just filler. It kinda stuck over the years. Up till recentely I always spelled it KAiRO

cblood™

Mine is pretty simple it is my name, and it sounds cool. the "C" is for Clint, and the "Blood" is from Bloodworth.

Sasquatch

Premium Member
My initials are JB and all my friends just started calling me "jeebs" one day, then Jibs, so thats it.

Scrub

hrm.....mine just came around cause when i was in highschool i had a g/f that called me a scrub :yup: :disagree: and it kinda stuck plus i couldent think of anything better for my screen name.

Styx

Sometimes I think my jeep is put together from a bone yard, also it's dead most of the time so... the river styx.

MR.ROCKAPE

YOU CAN USE SOME OTHER NAME???(dayum ,I wish I knew, I could have used a different name other than the the one Momma gave me) :scratchhe
First name:Rock
Last name:Ape :disagree: :disagree:

Sauce

Sauce is my nickname, too much beer and some extremely hot hot sauce and now I am known as "sauce"

72 Virginians

Staff member
After his death, Osama Bin Laden went to paradise. He was greeted by George Washington, who slapped him across the face and yelled "How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive".

Patrick Henry punched Bin Laden in the nose and shouted, "You wanted to end America's liberty, but you failed".

James Madison appeared, kicked him in the groin and said "This is why I allowed the goverment to provide for the common defense".

Bin Laden was subjected to ssimilar beatings from John Randolph, James Monroe, Thomas Jefferson and 66 other Americians. As he writhed in pain on the ground and angel appeared. Bin Laden said "This is not what I was promised".

The angel replied, " I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you. What did you think I said?"

Connect

72 Virginians said:
After his death, Osama Bin Laden went to paradise. He was greeted by George Washington, who slapped him across the face and yelled "How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive".

Patrick Henry punched Bin Laden in the nose and shouted, "You wanted to end America's liberty, but you failed".

James Madison appeared, kicked him in the groin and said "This is why I allowed the goverment to provide for the common defense".

Bin Laden was subjected to ssimilar beatings from John Randolph, James Monroe, Thomas Jefferson and 66 other Americians. As he writhed in pain on the ground and angel appeared. Bin Laden said "This is not what I was promised".

The angel replied, " I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you. What did you think I said?"

Lol

D

DV8LADY2

I have to give my ex credit for my SN he has dv8gto on his 67 GTO and has dv84x4 on his XJ and he naturally bought me personlaized plates sayin DV8LADY. So need I say more.

arcthedog

Mine is simple. Arc was the name of my recently departed German Shepard. He was a retired K9 I brought home from the Department of Corrections back when I was a K9 Officer there. He was the best thing I ever got from that job and I miss him terribly.:(

Connect

It's funny I know a k9 unit back east whose german shepard was named Arko :p It was german trained so I guess that's a common name.