How did you find Reno4x4?

How did you find Reno4x4?

• Total voters

kairo

Staff member
There's been quite a few new members, and it would be interesting to see where everyone came from.

Scrub

for me Nick PM'd me on JF and told me about it, Been an active member since that day.

-Matt-

Sauce

I was selling my cherokee (now chris corpus' :D) when someone (either moser or eric) referred me. So glad they did, my life would not be the same without it :rolleyes:

KYOTA

I did a search on Gaggle :D for Bronco Canyon and a thread from this forum came up as a result, did a little reading on the board and signed up. Seems like a nice bunch of people over here.

Anyone want to send me a Reno4x4 sticker so I can do a little NW pimpin' for you guys?

spoon

Was out at Moon Rocks one weekend a while back and wanted to run the V-rock line but I couldn't because it was being guarded by a mob of Cherokees :D . A couple of the Cherokees had Reno 4x4.com stickers. Never heard of the site before that. When I first checked out the site I thought it was an XJ specific site, with all the XJ speak that was being posted up :D . I have come to realize that you guys tolerate other vehicles and their owners. You must, because you let Samco Fab post on here and his trail rig is a two wheel drive Ford Ranger with a lumber rack :D .

kairo

Staff member
spoon said:
Was out at Moon Rocks one weekend a while back and wanted to run the V-rock line but I couldn't because it was being guarded by a mob of Cherokees :D

we were having a photo shoot :D

KYOTA

spoon said:
I have come to realize that you guys tolerate other vehicles and their owners. You must, because you let Samco Fab post on here and his trail rig is a two wheel drive Ford Ranger with a lumber rack :D .

And me with a Toyota :D

Sasquatch

Premium Member
Hey I'm new here, maybe someone here remembers me. (but probably not) I saw 2 lifted Jeeps the other morning at the 7-11 off of west McCarran up by the Home Depot. I was admiring the jeeps and was driving a Subaru Brat. I'd like to say that this site is way cool and I hope to join you guys in some adventures soon.

Scrub

Jibs how ya been man, We met up awhile ago from USMB, how the brat been running?
(my nick over there is Scrub2k)

-Matt-

Connect

I found a link in someones signature (one of the blue cherokees) in another forum, I was looking around because I had just bought my jeep. and look what I came across, great group of helpful people.

blackwidow

I stumbled upon erics site through a askjeeves.com search....and by the way Jib those jeeps you saw were me and xjmoser.....nice to meet ya

Sasquatch

Premium Member
Scrub said:
Jibs how ya been man, We met up awhile ago from USMB, how the brat been running?
(my nick over there is Scrub2k)

-Matt-

Hey, how ya doin? That's cool man, funny to be runnin into each other like this! The Brat's coming along, I just need to get a pair of axles in it and its good to go. You given up on the roo's? :D Just playin.

Samco Fab

spoon said:
Was out at Moon Rocks one weekend a while back and wanted to run the V-rock line but I couldn't because it was being guarded by a mob of Cherokees :D . A couple of the Cherokees had Reno 4x4.com stickers. Never heard of the site before that. When I first checked out the site I thought it was an XJ specific site, with all the XJ speak that was being posted up :D . I have come to realize that you guys tolerate other vehicles and their owners. You must, because you let Samco Fab post on here and his trail rig is a two wheel drive Ford Ranger with a lumber rack :D .

I was with Spoon waiting for the Cherokees to finish the cute little photo shoot at the V-rock, I actually went and talked to the group, and suprisingly unlike other groups out there, they spoke back to me in a friendly manner :eek:
By the way, I hate you Spoon :( , and I know my Bronco is next on your list

Scrub

Jibs said:
Hey, how ya doin? That's cool man, funny to be runnin into each other like this! The Brat's coming along, I just need to get a pair of axles in it and its good to go. You given up on the roo's? :D Just playin.

Nah man i still have a place in my heart for subies and i still own the turbo wagon, and it still needs a tranny, i plan to ebuild that car when i get some money up. you still hang on out USMB? i still talk to brian (thesubarujunkie) every once in awhile. you should come out on some of the trail runs that we have.

-Matt-