Hunter Lake Part ll

Reno Computer Repair

renocomputerrepair.com
Staff member
I am interested in making another Hunter Lake Run on Sunday, July 24th. Say 9AM - Anyone Game? Meet at the Scolaris parking lot again?

Tried to get up there last weekend but had problems getting through a v-crack at the top of the mountain - really needed a spotter, and somebody again has knocked down the forestry sign halfway up.

I have my 4low back after a visit to the shop, and have been exploring other trails in that area. Also found some nice steep inclines behind Moss Lake.

Connect

Why not today? I think next weekend I'm doing something, can't remember what but I have plans :)

I'm itching to check my low range out as well as go to the actual lake this time. Think I'll air down this time as well, that wash-out rock was killing the fun big time.

Reno Computer Repair

renocomputerrepair.com
Staff member
Hunter Lake Part Deux

Again looking to make a list of those interested.....Next Sunday.....
I will be bringing some toys to try out......... :yup:

Connect

I went up today, about 4 miles, Turned around because of a big ol v-crack, I walked it and probably could of made it past but It was getting late.

If I'm around next weekend I want to come up, 4lo worked, AC worked without going over 215 degrees and that was only at the big *** climb past the ruts. Still very rocky/rutty the first mile or so.

cblood™

I'll go if you don't mind me riding a quad??? Jeep is still out of commission. I am thinking of selling it? :slap:

Reno Computer Repair

renocomputerrepair.com
Staff member
Are you sure the quad will work out in this hellacious heat & dust? You could probably ride with one of us.....Since I am only a curb crawler with A/C..lol. :yup:

kairo

Staff member
cblood said:
I'll go if you don't mind me riding a quad??? Jeep is still out of commission. I am thinking of selling it? :slap:

I remember when you first signed up. . .Your jeep was out of comission then. Get on the ball! get that sucker fixed

Connect

Are jeeps ever really 100% working though? :)

I wouldn't mind taking a quad actually because you don't have to go 1 mph and its a softer ride ><

cblood™

Well I thought it was "fixed", but the guy who did the wiring left me with a front wheel drive jeep. Now I just need the time to take it to the shop and get that repaired. :maddance3 . I will proably have a couple more riders with me, but I have yet to go to the top. I am going to go thought. Once i get it fixed anyone interested in a CJ 5??

cblood™

I am trying to figure that out myself. :scratchhe Then he had the nerve to ask
me to bring it back to "check" that out as well. Yes this was done at a shop in town. :buttkick:

Scrub

Sounds like The Guy Doing the wiring dident know what wiring looks like. :hmmrun:

I Might be Interested in doing this run it just depends on if my wife makes any other plans for this weekend :disagree:

Connect

*Makes whipping noises at scrub*

Only If you bring a gun of your choice :p We will be pulling you up the hill, hope you got some front tow points.

Scrub

Yes i know that im whipped but thats what happens :yup: lol i have so much water in my garage that its not even funny but thats what you get when your roommate works for sparkletts :avid:

dye_dan

I'm planning on going. No winch but a come-a-long and good tow points.

Can someone give me a good idea of how to get to this meeting place from the University? I don't know where the Scolaris is.

Thanks