Hunting

MrBfy

Taking my baby Anaconda out to play today.
a7ebetun.jpg

It's like lugging a car battery around. People ways ask what I'm gonna do when she gets full grown. I just tell them get her her own room or house or heated pond, etc.

MrBfy

She's about to hunt a couple rats with some huge nuts.
She loves 10lb guinea pigs, Extra Large Jumbo Dumbo rats, Chinchillas....baby chickens, quail, Pigeons,
I'm not opposed to feeding her Wal-Mart Parking lot Muts, kittens, etc
We tried feeding her full sized chickens but she ate the 1st and just killed the rest & refused to eat them cause the quills were too rough on her insides.
Fed her a 25lb rabbit once & she shit so much fur I decided against that as I have to clean after that.

MrBfy

Like 10' & she is only 3.
I've had since she was a hatchling.
She was born the end of Dec 2010.
So Jan & she turned 3.
She is about as big around as my legs, but her wee tiny head gives away her youth.
She'll have a head the size of a pitbull's .

MrBfy

She should also get at least 15' & 250lbs at about 8 to 10 years old.
That's average size for a female Yellow Anaconda.
When she turns 4 she will be able to be bred.
There's an African Rock Python on CL in Carson & I want it.
Then I want a Borneo Bat Eater,
Purple albino Retic, and an Albino Burm.
My Nile Monitor is just a toddler and will be 9' in length as they are the "2nd Largest Land Lizard On Earth" only with the Komodo as the Largest.
Crocs and Gators aren't Land Lizards.

MrBfy

The Nile monitor is tiny and has enough power in bite force to pierce through finger nail, crush your finger, and shred it as almost completely to bone and your finger turns purple & black after like it got smashed from a very heavy object or crushed/pinched.
She's no joke, you really have to be on your toes when handling her.
She's damn quick, extremely flexible, and if her talons don't get you get bite does.
I used to fall asleep snuggling her and I'd wake up with her attached to my ears or neck.
She has an extreme hatred in regards to human ears.
I've been pierced quite a number of times.
Now I really don't think if like to test her bite.

Deluxxx

Cool. But why do you want to keep something that wants to fuck you up all the time. If its biting you constantly seems like a sign that it doesn't want a damn thing to do with you.

MrBfy

We run a Reptile Sanctuary.
It's called "Scales Sanctuary".
We rescue animals and we have our very own or those that can never be adopted out due to the neglect/abuse it has been through.
The Nile Monitor was kept in a 10 gallon aquarium for two years and severely under fed and neglected.
I have no proof of abuse...but, anything is possible.
After they had it two years it whipped at them and broke the terrarium. They then put gloves on and wrangled it and threw it in the bath tub and closed the glass doors .
Then, they called us and said "come and get it".
Or the 20lb Mexican iguana which was rescued from Mexicans whom starved him, gave tourists meat and thought it was funny to see them run as he attacked them for the meat as he was so starved.
Down side : meat and Animal protein causes Kidney Failure in Iguanas.
So, he has severe tweaks and flash backs.
I handle the psychotic ones.
If you have a rattle snake call me, I'll come catch it and relocate it to a more safer location for everyone.

MrBfy

We adopt out FREE to Special needs and Military Vets.
Any animal adopted out has been taken in/rescued, vet checked and ok'd, them we keep them until they have proven their adoptable disposition .
We do not take in and resale anything.
What we take in (Animals & Any Supplies) gets used for another rescue or sent out with another adoption.

Deluxxx

We adopt out FREE to Special needs and Military Vets.
Any animal adopted out has been taken in/rescued, vet checked and ok'd, them we keep them until they have proven their adoptable disposition .
We do not take in and resale anything.
What we take in (Animals & Any Supplies) gets used for another rescue or sent out with another adoption.

Ahhh thats pretty cool. Keep on keepin on then.

MrBfy

Feeding time is over. My Anaconda popped her rats.
Yep, squeezed them so hard they popped.
Our 7 year old was watching and noticed an eye ball floating .
She lives in an aquarium and her water is all bloody now. So, shop vac time.
I need a marine pump mounted on the wall and a buried pipe outside the window draining to the ditch.
Would make my life much easier than shop Vac'd bucket after bucket to the toilet draining and filling.

MrBfy

y9a3u5er.jpg

This Sulcata was abused and had a broken jaw, fK'd up she'll, and it's back legs just kinda hanging & shooting instead of walking.
It's jaw was split down the middle and was severely over grown on one side.
They claimed "oh, we had it only 6 months. We thought all sulcatas had under bites".
Yep we've heard it all.
Every time we think we've seen it all a new case comes in.
We've had people even steal them from us even at my sons Birthday party and his Tortoise.
We are a registered Nevada Non profit and are raising the funds to file out 501(c) as we do everything out of our own pockets.
Our way of giving back, but reptile supplies,
Electricity for 24/7 heating pads & lights & heating hot water(with propane) for baths as well as the huge vet bills we encounter due to the neglect/abuse or injuries encountered.
Most of which would be eliminated by proper Animal Husbandry and proper care for the specific animal as well as taking to a reputable reptile vet for something as simple as a vet visit cost, affordable antibiotics (respiratory infection is the most common in reptiles), and proper keeping/Care of.
Don't get any animal if you can not not willing to pay attention to and care for it everyday.
Iguanas and constrictors live 30 years without human help of them
Being killed/die'ing.
Seriously!!!
African Pixie Frogs are the 2nd largest Bull Frog on the Planet and mature at 10 years and live for 40. 40 years!!!
Think your safe getting a Parot?
Hitlers Macaw is STILL ALIVE!!!!! Yes,'100 years they live !!!!
So, don't believe that 5 year "average" life span BS in captivity when you think it's "cute" to get an Iguana.
Just ask around if anyone had ever had an Iguana and what happened to it.
It's so crazy the answers.

Nevadastars

My step-son works at a place in Elk Grove, Ca called Serpentarium. A few weeks ago, someone left a box in front of the store. He got there to open up and the box contained a young Crocodile! It got out and started running all over the parking lot, but he finally got it under control. I love reptiles, including my 10 year old Bearded Dragon, but I think I will stay away from the ones that can take off a finger or crush a human.

Kudos to you James for rescuing the unwanted ones. Animal cruelty or neglect is disgusting no matter what type of critter it may be.