I heart mexicans

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
that's pretty cool. what's even more impressive is that there are 20 illegals hiding in that car under a fake floor. do couple tricks at the border, they just wave you through... :D

P.S. it's ok for me to say that, I'm an immigrant. (legal) :cool:

Sauce

Denis said:
that's pretty cool. what's even more impressive is that there are 20 illegals hiding in that car under a fake floor. do couple tricks at the border, they just wave you through... :D

P.S. it's ok for me to say that, I'm an immigrant. (illegal) :cool:
There fixed it for ya, we all know you are a russian mobster living under the Alias Denis Suello, can't fool me ;)

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
davidt said:
There fixed it for ya, we all know you are a russian mobster living under the Alias Denis Suello, can't fool me ;)

i'll just have to ban you...... :D :D

Sauce

what's next, are we going to see a story in the gazette about A man found in the river with cement blocks tied to his feet named David Torres??? Don't try to intimidate me, I will report you to ins :p

EricsXJ

Denis said:

Now THAT is funny!

PS. Its OK for me to say that - my dad immigrated to the US and my wife is a legal resident. None of us came from the land down south though.

ChickenLittle

nothing, I wanted to see 20 Mexicans fit under the floor panel this morning and was a bit saddened when I found out the link no longer works....
hence the :(