i wrote an $18,522.66 check today!!

throttleboy

kairo said:
awesome! those checks are scary to write eh? Good luck on the new place.
i paid off $40,000.00 in bills :eek: ....so that one was a baby check :yes: !! now i'm poor again just no bills and a new house WITH a garage :yes: !!

throttleboy

kairo said:
awwwwww man you coulda moved to redrock and we coulda been neighbors! I just bought one for $266 down there
mines 2213 sq ft 4 bedroom on a 12,000 sq ft lot 1/4 ac. i'll post some up dated pics this weekend ;) !!

kairo

Staff member
throttleboy said:
mines 2213 sq ft 4 bedroom on a 12,000 sq ft lot 1/4 ac. i'll post some up dated pics this weekend ;) !!

ok, you win. I got 1230 sq feet 3 bedrooms on like .000001 acres :hmmrun:

Connect

Yea but just think in 2 years you can sell it and make back your down payment plus all those bills you paid off :) If you want to of course. Ferntucky's movin up in the world, Pretty good deal for that house, decent sized :)

Zebaru

Prices have gone up significantly everywhere, and Fernley is no exception. When I moved here five years ago, they were still building 1100 sq.ft. 2br houses and selling them for $79,900 - brand new!

Even so, in today's market, 278 for that house seems like a pretty good deal, considering what houses like mine are fetching (at half the size)...

Welcome to Fernley!

kairo

Staff member
I'm sitting on the floor of my new living room with a box of frozen chicken and my laptop mooching off someone's unsecured wireless network. I guess I should get some furniture

w00t for home ownership

throttleboy

kairo said:
I'm sitting on the floor of my new living room with a box of frozen chicken and my laptop mooching off someone's unsecured wireless network. I guess I should get some furniture

w00t for home ownership
go to Rics furniture on moanna & kietzke nice stuff and good prices!! i got a sofa,love seat,chair,2 foot stools,4 bar stools,2 dressers for the kids and a coat rack for $2735.92 only bad they dont deliver!!

rusty_tlc

Kairo:
Tomorows trash day, just cruise the hood, somebody is throwing away something you need. We used lawn furniture and vegatable crates in our first place.

But get a good bed, wink wink nod nod.

T-Boy:
Congradulations.