I'm moving!(?) To Red Rock

kairo

Staff member
Anybody live out there? Probably going to buy a house down there tomorrow, wondered if there were any wheelers in the neighborhood :scratchhe

86xjfor8

kairo said:
Anybody live out there? Probably going to buy a house down there tomorrow, wondered if there were any wheelers in the neighborhood :scratchhe
Its not bad if you dont mind quiet I live in stead a little noisy but it is definetly not the ciaos and noise you get living in the middle of town

kairo

Staff member
86xjfor8 said:
Its not bad if you dont mind quiet I live in stead a little noisy but it is definetly not the ciaos and noise you get living in the middle of town
Quiet is definately better!

Scrub said:
You Buying a House nick? or the fam?
My dad and I are going to be buying the house together as an investment venture. I'll be living there trying to build up some equity and credit (and escaping my parents :)) and in a few years we'll sell it for *hopefully* a tidy profit.

Styx

Stead here too. There's a lot of room out in Red Rock...just pray it doesn't snow like it did last year, a friend of mine had to haul food out 395 so his parents could come pick it up with a snowmobile at the junction. :D

Sasquatch

Premium Member
I live at the South end of Red Rock on the other side of the freeway there by the Shell. Some buddies of mine live in Cold Springs and I'm alweays out there, I know a lot of the dirt trails out that way.