installer/fabricator needed

KING BLING

Truck Town Usa Is Looking For A Qualified Lift Kit Installer And/or Fabricator. If You Are Interested Or Know Of Anyone Who Would Be , Give Us A Call Or Come Buy 1-775-322-2800.
2175 Market St, Suite C
Reno, Nv 89502

Connect

Yea I think I'll keep my current job :) Besides I'd hate that job, I got pissed off putting my own lift on let alone someone elses. I'll leave it to les schwab guys from now on haha

JOE THE TOE

:yup: :yup: ANYBODY QUALIFIED SHOULD BE JUMPING ALL OVER THIS,I'VE BEEN TO THE SHOP & ALL THEY BUILD IS PIMP SH!T FROM ROCKBUGGY'S TO LIFTED CHEVY'S.THEY GOT PLASMAS,WELDERS,BENDERS,ETC.NOT TO MENTION ONE OF THE BEST FAB-GODS IN ALL OF NEVADA.IF I DIDN'T OWN MY OWN COMPANY I'D BE ALL OVER IT!! :yup:

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
I wish, maybe someday. This is what I'd love do ultimately, but present job doesn't allow for much fabrication practice. The installer part would be easy for me, just have to "learn" how to weld. And watch out for me with plasma cutter.

PizzaJeep

joe i think you need a lift for your silly lil jeep. just add some 33's and like a 3 inch lift... itll be great!!!!!

Connect

Yea if your willing to teach me I've put on a total of 1 lift kit and welded 1 steel bench :)

Or if you need another shop bitc* I'm game.

KING BLING

I Dont Need A Shop Biatch Right Now, I Mostly Need A Fabricator. I Have Huge Buggy And Pre Runner Jobs I Have Sold And I Need To Get Them Going.

scottb

havent done too terribly much fab- too poor. but i know how to do some and learn fast... now geology- i could help you with that one... :D i can also install liftkits.... sorry- just wishing.... :D