iPod Music to bluetooth speaker?

RARECJ8

Premium Member
Have iPod jammed full of tunes. It has a micro headphone output jack.

Blue tooth speaker is just that with no data input ports.

Considering pairing the iPod to a iSO device, such as the iPad that easily links to the bluetooth speaker.

Is this feasible?

TIA

Desertninja775

They have Bluetooth deals that plug into the headphone jack for this purpose. See them advertised on instagram a lot. It'll make you're ipod have Bluetooth capabilities.

RARECJ8

Premium Member
i see 30 pin bluetooth transmitters on amazon. some look fragile. the better ones plug directly into the 30 pin port. but are unavailable... FML.

and the better ones are up there in price. may not be wroth it for a 2005 iPod classic...

we can easily stream pandora but no go when far from data coverage, which is why looking for a remedy.

or we just bag the idea of music while camping...

mattific

Premium Member
I just use spotify for my music. Any song or playlist you find or make can be downloaded onto the device or you can stream it. Think its normally $10 a month through their site but to me that's reasonable

RARECJ8

Premium Member
I just use spotify for my music. Any song or playlist you find or make can be downloaded onto the device or you can stream it. Think its normally $10 a month through their site but to me that's reasonable

Seems that will gobble up available storage fast.

mattific

Premium Member
if you don't have a ton of storage it could be an issue. But you can always remove downloaded songs and playlists with a tap

RARECJ8

Premium Member
Tnx justin. For under $30 with prime nothing to lose. Kind of like the ones that use the 30 pin port versus headphone port. For mobile use in jeep on trail maybe some velcro to secure it all together...