Its happening....

deadandcompany

Sold my Grand over the weekend, and I am now purchasing everything need to complete the buggy. I also picked up a trailer in Auburn, so now just a couple all nighters and Im there. I havn't been on any rocks since October!!! And that was a day trip to Fordyce. Here is what I have to do>>>

1. Install rear ring & pinion w/locker
2. Install rear axle shafts (Superior 35 spline!!)
3. Fab brackets for seats (Corbeau Baja SS)
4. Install Trans shifter ( Art Carr, oh yeah! )
5. Install gauges and Permier Power welder !!!
6. Lenghten rear drive-line
7. Fab steering ram brackets

throttleboy

deadandcompany said:
Sold my Grand over the weekend, and I am now purchasing everything need to complete the buggy. I also picked up a trailer in Auburn, so now just a couple all nighters and Im there. I havn't been on any rocks since October!!! And that was a day trip to Fordyce. Here is what I have to do>>>

1. Install rear ring & pinion w/locker
2. Install rear axle shafts (Superior 35 spline!!)
3. Fab brackets for seats (Corbeau Baja SS)
4. Install Trans shifter ( Art Carr, oh yeah! )
5. Install gauges and Permier Power welder !!!
6. Lenghten rear drive-line
7. Fab steering ram brackets
sweet,so we'll be seeing you on the B/C run??

deadandcompany

Nope, never came across it. I was told it has been stuck since Dec.!! A friend of mine told me he saw it still up there last week. I gonna head back out on Thursday, maybe I'll find it. And will for sure take pics.

deadandcompany

Lots O wheeling this summer!!!!! The buggy is planned to be done by the end of the month. Got all my parts, need time to assembly.....
-Aaron

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
nice! let me know when you run Billy Bob's. i live right next to Sp. Springs HS and would like a ride up. i went hiking up Spanish Springs mountain this afternoon and I think I came across one of those trails. I hiked up one of the canyons on the east side and came down north back to Eagle Canyon Road.

which trail does have a pine tree almost in the middle of the trail right before is ends?

there were lots of beer cans that should be cleaned up, i didn't have anything to take them out in.

deadandcompany

which trail does have a pine tree almost in the middle of the trail right before is ends?

Well, there is quite a few pine trees.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
deadandcompany said:

Well, there is quite a few pine trees.

This one: N39 39.151 W119 45.818. After you go up from the Eagle Canyon, after a while there's a Y in the trail, to go left you have to climb this pretty good sized pile of rocks, if you continue, there's a tree almost in the middle of the trail, you have to go up the side to go around it. Then the trail comes out to a flatter part where you can turn around, or continue to Spanish Springs Peak.