Jacked!

Connect

Just had to vent some anger here, Last night I got back from a freinds pretty late, rolled up my windows and locked my doors. Around comes oh 6:30 and I come out to my jeep with my spare tire and fluids sitting on the ground next to my jeep with all my doors unlocked and the hatch wide open...

Someone took my two 10" subs, then ripped the wires out of my crossover and amp, took the crossover but left my amp (it was bolted down) and proceeded to try and pull my deck. they didn't have much luck there. Left my cb radio and I guess never found my wallet that was in the center console that had 2 cc's and around $120 in cash :dunno: Next they went around to my parked blazer, rolled down the window and stole my pocket bike out of the back. All while I was sleeping not 15 feet away. Got in their truck and peeled out.

all in all I'm looking at a $600 total loss :banghead: auto insurance won't cover it :banghead: cops say 99% likely they will never find the crap :banghead: For anyone who has ever had their **** stolen, I feel for you. Gonna invest in a good alarm before I replace any of my stereo shite.

ok so I'm vented and It happened in calfornia so you'll never see any of it.

Good day

Styx

I complete feel for you man. I've had it happen. Four times now to different vehicles in different places, it sucks. Tools, CD players, backpacks makes you want to wait up all night and see if the bas ard comes back so you can kick his (Tush edit).:(

RWKXJ

Sorry man that sucks, I know how you feel. I had my Cherokee broken into when I lived in Seattle. It was right out side my work parked under a street light. I got off work, and was walking toward the jeep an saw the sun visor down, and thought thats weird it was rainy today I dont remember needing that at all... well as I got closer I figured it out...glass all over. They broke the little triangle window, unlocked the door, and stole my stereo, all my CD's, sunglasses(I hoped I saw some punk kid wearing them and I would have broken them right against his face). Luckily they didnt get in the back with all my tools and highlift and all that good stuff.

It feels like such a violation of your personal space...I hated the feeling.
Now I try to keep the face of my stereo off and things out of sight.
I feel for you man!

Bryan

DBXJ

yea i feel bad for i have my cars broken into too sorta really pisses u off...

Last edited:

izzy

ive had 1 cd player, 1 12 inch sub, an amp stolen the day i installed them. then i bought all new stuff, and had them stolen a week later right in front of my house

4X4BABE

Connect said:
Just had to vent some anger here, Last night I got back from a freinds pretty late, rolled up my windows and locked my doors. Around comes oh 6:30 and I come out to my jeep with my spare tire and fluids sitting on the ground next to my jeep with all my doors unlocked and the hatch wide open...

Someone took my two 10" subs, then ripped the wires out of my crossover and amp, took the crossover but left my amp (it was bolted down) and proceeded to try and pull my deck. they didn't have much luck there. Left my cb radio and I guess never found my wallet that was in the center console that had 2 cc's and around $120 in cash :dunno: Next they went around to my parked blazer, rolled down the window and stole my pocket bike out of the back. All while I was sleeping not 15 feet away. Got in their truck and peeled out.

all in all I'm looking at a $600 total loss :banghead: auto insurance won't cover it :banghead: cops say 99% likely they will never find the crap :banghead: For anyone who has ever had their **** stolen, I feel for you. Gonna invest in a good alarm before I replace any of my stereo shite.

ok so I'm vented and It happened in calfornia so you'll never see any of it.

Good day
wow im sorry...u should definately invest in alarms and security cams.lol...that way u can at least get the license of those mo'fos...

Connect

Yea if I ever find out who did it, they will never see the end of the destruction. I don't like the quarter windows cause those are easy to break into :(

Reno Computer Repair

renocomputerrepair.com
Staff member
Help for my camping friend

Don't tell them about the peanut butter...OK?

I got you back. Have an extra alarm in my garage. It is yours. PM me with your number and we will arrange a time to install it.:yes:

Kevin

scottb

isnt it a crappy feeling? i had my chevy broken into, my old celica broken into (well the idiot failed there- he broke out a back window thinking the lock was on the back of the door (it wasnt) and tried to unlock it with a stick, and an antena (found both inside car) and then tried to literaly rip my speaker out of the plastic (broke the tweeters on it). then just a little over a week ago someone stole my 4runner from circus cirucs. all my **** in it, all my tools, everything man... i got really lucky cause a month before i got renter's insurance which covers stuff stolen from your car, and i had full coverage on it so it's just a matter of time before it's found and fixed or not found and i get another car. all my stuff totaled around 3000 bucks (lots of wierd random stuff in case i broke down between here and AZ or got stuck offroad somewhere).... im so pissed off.

sorry you got your stuff stolen.

scottb

yep, theft from your home, theft from your car, theft from any of your personal property (i think it has to be locked though). it's a really good investment. mine is so cheap and it is going to let me make a run to sears and buy back all my tools soon. i hate thieves.

Connect

scottb said:
yep, theft from your home, theft from your car, theft from any of your personal property (i think it has to be locked though). it's a really good investment. mine is so cheap and it is going to let me make a run to sears and buy back all my tools soon. i hate thieves.

Now I'm gonna have to check but My mom has renters insurance through I think AAA.... So that'd be sick if it covers it, I'll buy your *** lunch for sure :)