Jeep TJ/LJ parts, 05 Rubicon Sahara fs, Pioneer 80th anniversary

bbusch

Have some parts laying around that could use a new purpose. Probably have more things about to show up as I make some moves so I will update this thread with gear if that's the case. See below...

-Kilby TJ/LJ dual battery tray, available for pickup (or we could probably meet up in the region somewhere) - $65
-Set of billet wheel center caps, fills hole for 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern - easy enough to ship, there are two of them - $35 shipped
-Pair of Nth Degree Mobility front coils tuned for TJ/LJ Wrangler - $140
-Jeep Wrangler TJ/LJ hood (has wind deflector on it from factory), Rubicon model in black - $300 obo

Pioneer Gear...

I have a full set with DSP, everything you need (3 small amplifiers, component speaker set, subwoofer and dsp) asking $850 for the package. All new top of the line Pioneer gear. See link below.. this set with the P99 head unit retails on Crutchfield for $5K. The included dsp is the DEQ-S1000A not the p99rs head unit.

Last edited:

bbusch

I have a AGR steering box for Jeep TJ/LJ with additional hose for certain models available for sale NIB. $250.

If you have serious interest I will look at part numbers and include some photos.

Last edited:

bbusch

Steering box is for 03-06 TJ/LJ models. Part number 228352, retails for $575 and comes with Edelmann part number 80293 and fitting part number 3560107.

Asking $250 for the setup. Says this is the better box for highway speeds. The unit has not been used.

bbusch

Just noticed the site says I am a new member however I have been on the Reno 4X4 board since 2006 shortly after I moved to the area.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Just noticed the site says I am a new member however I have been on the Reno 4X4 board since 2006 shortly after I moved to the area.
everyone is a new member, it's a new forum software, it hasn't gone through all of it's "user promotion" routines yet.

bbusch

everyone is a new member, it's a new forum software, it hasn't gone through all of it's "user promotion" routines yet.
Gotcha.

I see custom fabrication and plasma services in your sig.. could use some help with my LS powered 03 TJ a bit later this year. I have a PPW literally sitting on top of the motor I need to place.

More items:

Have a pair of TJ/LJ rear hatch latch hinges. They are light khaki metallic in color however they have black plastic caps as the 05 and 06 models did. $40.

Rubicon Express rear sway bar end links still new in packaging, part number RE1155 $10.

bbusch

I have a pair of axles coming up for sale in June. Rear D44 with Rubicon locker and front Dana 30 open. Jeep has plenty of power going over the passes like Spooner but I am not exactly sure of the gearing. Jeep is running 315 75 16 tires so pretty big and heavy.

Asking $1,600 for the pair. The rear axle will come with the locker hardware.