Junk yards etc. in Reno

kairo

Staff member
Besides Pick 'N Pull, I know there's a few other yards around. John: what is the place up by you in Dayton?

Anybody who knows of any other places, please speak up. Name of place and phone # or website would be great

thanks

EricsXJ

Theres also one on Parr Circle (by the jail) I think its called American something.

Theres one on West 4th street which had quite a few XJs last time I was there.

Charlie

North Valley Auto Wreckers in Stead (if they are still there)

There is also a couple in Mustang off I80 that have quite a bit.

willyj

Charlie said:
North Valley Auto Wreckers in Stead (if they are still there)

There is also a couple in Mustang off I80 that have quite a bit.

the stead one is an auction lot now.

the ones in mustang are overpriced and they pull the parts for you.
there are several in moundhouse. little johns, Deans, a bunch of..... well i dont wanna say crooks but dont pay the 1st price. bargain and barter as much as you can. the price of scrap is up so if you can bring cores or old junk you can sweeten your deal

spoon

willyj said:
the stead one is an auction lot now.

the ones in mustang are overpriced and they pull the parts for you.
there are several in moundhouse. little johns, Deans, a bunch of..... well i dont wanna say crooks but dont pay the 1st price. bargain and barter as much as you can. the price of scrap is up so if you can bring cores or old junk you can sweeten your deal
Went to little Johns in Moundhouse one time looking for some axles. He wanted $2500 for a front Dana 60 and $1500 for a C&C 14 bolt :eek: . Tried to negotiate with him but he wouldn't budge on his prices. I did get a front Ford Dana 60 from that wrecking yard out by the speedway in Fernley for $400 :yup: . Pricewise Pick-n-Pull is the best.

spoon

Knight said:
Isn't there a junk yard over in norhtern Cali that has lots of wranglers and such?
You are probably thinking of JW autowreckers. Got all different types of Jeeps but their prices are high.