Just my imagination I guess

DaGimp

Seems like readily available video camera's are showing the truth..... "resisting arrest" Need I link all of the so call previously "anti LEO" posts? People are sick of the BS, sick of LEO treating everyone even for J walking getting their panties in a wad. I have said it before a few years ago and I'll say it again now. I'd be embarrassed to have anything to do with the criminal "justice" system.

Last edited:

DaGimp

I do not condone the actions of the protesters. However if that is what it takes, if you are over 30 y/o you know this has happened many times in the past. Only surveillance camera's are taking out the question of who and motive. Which is sad

Last edited:

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
I am absolutely 100% behind their right to protest. But as soon as the first rock flies or paint can sprayed, I'm against that.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

DaGimp

I am absolutely 100% behind their right to protest. But as soon as the first rock flies or paint can sprayed, I'm against that.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
My friend at work, his daughter and son are Police. He's told me some of their recent stories... Not good at all

DaGimp

Agian I am not supporting the actions of the protestorss, but where has peaceful protests got them in the past? More people dead at the hands of overly aggressive LEOs with zero accountability. Dont train our LEO's like they are military wanna bes, and train them with a soft hand approach instead of over use of force.

WJeeper

Agian I am not supporting the actions of the protestorss, but where has peaceful protests got them in the past? More people dead at the hands of overly aggressive LEOs with zero accountability. Dont train our LEO's like they are military wanna bes, and train them with a soft hand approach instead of over use of force.
Then who do you expect to deal with the criminals that would gladly kill a cop to get away? or methed out tweakers? How about we teach our kids not to commit crimes, and not to resist arrest. Not all arrests are valid or just, but that is for the courts to decide, resisting or fighting back during an arrest is never going to work out for anyone. Seems it has been tried to teach people to hate cops and disrespect them, and its not working. lets try teaching our next generation to respect them and fight back in the courts instead of on the streets.

wrund

Who is standing up for the innocent people who are beaten and killed by the rioters and Antifa? All lives matter, including those who are victimized by the rioters.

jfrey123

More black people have been killed by the rioters than by police these past two weeks.

Protest, yes. Riot, no.

DaGimp

Then who do you expect to deal with the criminals that would gladly kill a cop to get away?
The best thing that could possibly happen on the greatest day breaking into my house would to be survive long enough for the police to save them.

Last edited: