KOH 2014 Live Video

RARECJ8

Premium Member
The cowboy stripper was a gift for Sierra valley's birthday. How about that rig that lost the entire back half. Also the hard back flop. Hope the driver is ok. Looks like they had to help him walk off.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Video of the last night's show

[video]http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/43430780[/video]

Winning run at about 2:47:15 mark.

IHKrawler

The cowboy stripper was a gift for Sierra valley's birthday. How about that rig that lost the entire back half. Also the hard back flop. Hope the driver is ok. Looks like they had to help him walk off.
That back half tore off from what looked like no penetration, junk welds, on possibly poor quality tubing. I picked up the back half to look and could still see the notches.

Sent using my free, Media pass, wifi in the Red Bull tent at Hammertown:nana:

Last edited:

ScoobyMike

That back half tore off from what looked like no penetration, junk welds, on possibly poor quality tubing. I picked up the back half to look and could still see the notches.

Sent using my free, Media pass, wifi in the Red Bull tent at Hammertown:nana:
That is a "rental" from Wide Open, hope he gets a price break.

How is the spectating Joe? Are there many locations where you can watch the races?

Sasquatch

Premium Member
Yes. Race course side. I seen this Joe guy out on the middle taking pictures with the ultra 4 cars flyin by him.

IHKrawler

That is a "rental" from Wide Open, hope he gets a price break.

How is the spectating Joe? Are there many locations where you can watch the races?
There are some good spots to watch, but I get to go on course so it looks awesome from there. Almost got hit with a rock today!

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like Justin Hall (#13) is out of the race.

John Currie (#88) looks to be on track to win today's race.

Matt Messer (CRAWLmerica car #4860) looks to be at race marker 94, about 30 more miles to go.

RARECJ8

Premium Member
Almost got hit with a rock today!
watching backdoor the other night saw a lot of rigs under power hucking mid sized rocks all over the place, some shooting into the spectators. One guy toward the top was wearing a helmet. if i was an official on the rocky course, i might just do that too.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Messer (CRAWLmerica built by Trent Fab) finished 3rd overall, 2nd in Legends class.