Labor-day @ The 'con?????????

JOE THE TOE

Who's All Going & When To The 'con On Labor Day Weekend.also Where Are 'ya Going To Camp?some Friends & I Are Going In Friday Morning & Staying Till Monday!we Are Going To Camp Somewhere @ Buck-island & Will Be Coming In From The Tahoe Side.we Were Going To Go In Thursday Night But Thats The First Night Of The Rib Cook-off & Momma Knows Daddy's Gotta Have His Ribs.

PizzaJeep

dude i know... im soooo sad about missing ribs.. generally i live at the rib cookoff when it happens, but sometimes ya have to make wheeling sacrifices. oh well... hmm... oh yea~~~~

im leaving thursday night and coming back on monday . im gunna camp somewhere at buckisland and will be coming in from the tahoe side.. gosh joey.. maybe ill run into ya?

PizzaJeep

haha... u know it... as long as u know im sucka free for life homes... aint nuttin going on but a bunch of wheelin the piss outta the tea jay

CATALYST

Hey all ! Goin in friday night????Evening ? Saturday morning? :wave: don't know but will be there.Can't wait to meet up with everyone should be good times. :) :)

RARECJ8

have fun playing on the rox-- we're off to burningman tomorrow to look at nekked ladies for 5 days. can't say no to free tix!

mb

JOE THE TOE

THANK YOU,WE'LL HAVE A GREAT TIME.HAVE FUN @ BURNING MAN!...........................P.S. RUN OVER SOME TREE HUGGERS FOR ME! :eek: :D

JOE THE TOE

Come-awn People, Is Anybody On This Web-site Going To 'con Besides Me & Pizza-poop? I Don't Know What You've All Heard About The 'con But It's Easy & Fun! For Christ's Sake They Take Stock Tj"s Through It. Every Hard Part Of It Has An Easier By-pass.....come-awn People Once You Go You'll Realize How Beautiful It Is & User Friendly And You'll Make Sure You Hit It @ Least Once A Year!!! It's Not Going To Be Around Forever, At Our Rate The Tree-huggers Will Have It Shut Down With'in The Next 3 Or 4 Years. :( :( :(

spoon

Come awn now Toe, nobody on this board actually wheels. They just register to use the for sale section to sell their junk to local guys. I think the name should be changed to Reno used tires and wheels for sale.com. So I guess until people start posting more about their wheeling trips and rigs, the only threads getting traffic around here will be in the for sale section or where ever the web warriors choose to show up and hi-jack a thread.Hmmmmmm.........maybe its time for another "Where is this trail?" thread. :eek: :lamer: :blahblah: :bs: :rofl: :soapbox: :D That one was fun and got everybody involved. Anyways have fun and bring us back some pics this time dammit!!!!!! Posting in advance: :worthless

Last edited:

RARECJ8

Good time @ BM

here are two pix of cool rigs spied on the playa-- we have some nudies from Critical Tits, but nekked pix may upset some, so i refrain...

mb

One HOT FJ45

DSCN3806.jpg

Another of the 45

DSCN3805.jpg

Mad Max thrash buggy

DSCN3859.jpg