Lake Tahoe Hi-Lo's Gambler's Poker Run - Aug 21st

Simple Man

It's on!

Once again, the Hi-Lo's will be hosting our annual Poker Run on the Deer Valley Trail. This is a family event, bring the kids.

You can register online: Hi-Lo's Poker Run

Low quality copy of the flier, but you get the idea:
Poker Run 2021 Flyer (Small).jpg

Simple Man

ZJchucker, it's a one day run. You could drive down stupid early Sat morning, run the trail, enjoy dinner and the raffle and just camp Sat night. Camping Fri & Sat is the typical play, and that's only two nights. Not a long camp trip at all.

RARECJ8

Also Registered. I have been looking forward to this one.
its a great run, they do all the cooking and the raffle is substantial. like minded drivers can be grouped into their own sub groups, or you get randomly assigned to group. if u want to hang with the reno rigs, let them know -- under hills angels. They start the run in small groups with timed 20 minute departures so spread out the rigs since ya have to drive on pavement from camp to blue lakes to hit the dirt. about a 40 minute drive. if not, thats ok too.

ZJchukar

ZJchucker, it's a one day run. You could drive down stupid early Sat morning, run the trail, enjoy dinner and the raffle and just camp Sat night. Camping Fri & Sat is the typical play, and that's only two nights. Not a long camp trip at all.
It's more an issue for my dogs than anything else. Would I be missing out if I didn't camp at all and just did the run?

RARECJ8

u can sign up for the run. the dinner, raffle is add on. for just the run plan to arrive at the base came, centerville flat NLT 7:30 am. For registration, paperwork, etc.

Simple Man

Register online, arrive early Sat, do the run, stay for dinner, skip the raffle.

Long day but fun and it gets you home without camping.

The socializing Friday/Saturday night and the raffle are what you'd miss.