LED's?

Sauce

Where does everybody buy the flush mount LED's, I want some of the rectangular ones, but kragen didn't have them :(

spoon

Diddo what KYOTA said, check out Roundeye. Been looking at their LEDs to use as rocklights (the colored ones of course :cool: ).

rusty_tlc

Just do a web search on "truck lights". The guys who drive big rigs are into them. I havent compared prices but there sure are a lot of vendors to choose from.

Dr Smash

Reno4x4 Vendor
CIP auto parts in carson has them.8823491 tell them you want to use Drsmash acct. and pay cash you will get a discount then.

PizzaJeep

you dorks... go to napa. i just bought a set for my rear. the fancy round 48 LED type and paid about 60 out th door for both, wiring for them and rubber mounting grommets.

RARECJ8

i bought mine at Truck Parts & Equipment, 1550 S. Mc Carran @ Gregg. 359-8840. They are the Kenworth (i think) dealer-- so lots of OBA and related goodies.

mb

Scrub

RARECJ8 said:
i bought mine at Truck Parts & Equipment, 1550 S. Mc Carran @ Gregg. 359-8840. They are the Kenworth (i think) dealer-- so lots of OBA and related goodies.

mb

Its the Peterbuilt Dealer/service shop, and thats where i would go look too they got quite the selection of led lights.

-Matt-