Lets get it, before school run

Sauce

School starts in 2 weeks and I need to get out or I will go crazy :crazy: Who is up for a rubicon run or a fordyce run within these next two weekends? I can take off a day and we can go out and have some fun before school starts! I am down for either fordyce or the con. Let me know.

MR.ROCKAPE

Im not wheeling with you until you get some shocks on that thing :fro: engineer it if you have to!!!And we want to see you wheel some skillz at the Moonrocks :eek:

spoon

Word on da' street is that web wheeler Sauce is duckin' the Moon Rocks action because he is scared. Sauce=Studio Gangsta
:nervous:

PizzaJeep

shocks are overrated. my buddy jake yeoman has a green yj on 49" iroks and hasnt been running shocks on it at all this year.... it looks like a big *** marshmallow considering it has the 49's, unimog axles and has coils at all 4 ends... its funny as hell to watch

spoon

Sauce said:
School starts in 2 weeks and I need to get out or I will go crazy :crazy: Who is up for a rubicon run or a fordyce run within these next two weekends? I can take off a day and we can go out and have some fun before school starts! I am down for either fordyce or the con. Let me know.
I will be on Fordyce the weekend of the 27th with some of my Cali wiggaz. If you head up there that weekend, just look for the guy with the buggy flopped on its side on an easy section of trail. That will be me.
:rolleyes:

Sauce

I am far to mexican to jigga rig da shocks, they are overrated.

Plan is to go to the Rubicon, leave friday morning and get back on sunday. So far, it is only me and black widow, anybody else is welcome if you are properly equipped.

MR.ROCKAPE

spoon said:
I will be on Fordyce the weekend of the 27th with some of my Cali wiggaz. If you head up there that weekend, just look for the guy with the buggy flopped on its side on an easy section of trail. That will be me.
:rolleyes:
Easy section??You mean the parking lot :yup: Did Sambo dial your shiznit in??You know :scratchhe Sway bar,center limit strap in the rear and a lowering kit.And a fo' finga ring,some 22inch DUBS,Platnum :gapteeth: AND Sista to tell yo Honkey A$$ how to drive :fro:

Samco Fab

Rockape, you need to evolve past that monkey leaf front suspension into some real link suspension. You make fun of what you dont understand :scratchhe
You dont understand my homemade sway bar???? It has TITANIUM BIZNATCH,
how the hell could it not work! You use the center limit strap as a BANDAID for your excessive antisquat. :D :D :D

MR.ROCKAPE

samco fab said:
Rockape, you need to evolve past that monkey leaf front suspension into some real link suspension. You make fun of what you dont understand :scratchhe
You dont understand my homemade sway bar???? It has TITANIUM BIZNATCH,
how the hell could it not work! You use the center limit strap as a BANDAID for your excessive antisquat. :D :D :D
Nooo,no excessive anti-squat here only 83% its to limit too much droop on my design, no need for an anti-sway bar on mine either!!
You would know this if you would show up to the moonrocks on a day that me and the spooger were out playing.
And I wasnt making fun I was just asking if you were going to make some changes to the sambo buggy with all the bling parts :scratchhe
If you would like I could explain link angles and separation in relation to anti-squat,anti-roll and droop steering and compression steering(you know that unwanted steering effect you get when the suspension is in motion)How about 3 link vs 4 link???
Im not bashing your buggy,it just needs some tuning to dial it in thats all :yup:

throttleboy

rockape said:
Nooo,no excessive anti-squat here only 83% its to limit too much droop on my design, no need for an anti-sway bar on mine either!!
You would know this if you would show up to the moonrocks on a day that me and the spooger were out playing.
And I wasnt making fun I was just asking if you were going to make some changes to the sambo buggy with all the bling parts :scratchhe
If you would like I could explain link angles and separation in relation to anti-squat,anti-roll and droop steering and compression steering(you know that unwanted steering effect you get when the suspension is in motion)How about 3 link vs 4 link???
Im not bashing your buggy,it just needs some tuning to dial it in thats all :yup:
rockape :banned: from sambo's shop :eek: !!

Samco Fab

Blah Blah Blah, now you sound like my wana be semi high tech spheel on tube V.S. solid. (I'm convinced solid is the best now, you can never roll your junk, lower links are too heavy :disagree: ) Along with the BLING rear TI. sway bar, the buggy now has 3 coils on the front coil overs :eek: Watch out now. We also firmed up the front shock valving to slow some of the front body roll, all to make it work a little more like Rockcake's ripoff Campbell front leaf suspension. We can also adjust our antisquat from 41% to 98%( low to high upper link setting) so well see if we can get that to work. I will admit that thing has been one hell of a learning experience(sometimes the hard way :confused: ) , but tuning it to work its best is just one more aspect of the project.

Last edited:

spoon

rockape said:
:bowdown: All web wheelers bow before RockApe, the Almighty God of Suspension!!!!!! :D Hey God of Suspension, could you tell me how those crusty factory shock mounts hanging off your rear axle affect your percentage of anti-squat and anti-dive. Do they effectively raise your roll center to a divinely perfect height? Or perhaps with the correct angle from the sun, they reveal the correct line to conquering B7? Reveal to us O Great One! Reveal! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :D :D :D

spoon

rockape said:
Come awn Ape, everybody knows that Sambo doesn't wheel. Don't let him fool you, that pile of rusty junk in the corner of his shop that he calls a Bronco is really what it looks like........a pile of rusty junk!
:D He has pics of an early Bronco running Little Sluice hanging up in his shop that he claims is his Bronco, but it really isn't. :D

Sauce

uh oh, is this going to be another "god of suspension thread"? Well leave it out of the trail rides section, suckas.

MR.ROCKAPE

spoon said:
:All web wheelers bow before RockApe, the Almighty God of Suspension!!!!!! :D Hey God of Suspension, could you tell me how those crusty factory shock mounts hanging off your rear axle affect your percentage of anti-squat and anti-dive. Do they effectively raise your roll center to a divinely perfect height? Or perhaps with the correct angle from the sun, they reveal the correct line to conquering B7? Reveal to us O Great One! Reveal!
Thats right :bowdown: Hey spoogy are you and sambo on the tag team now???If I have to Ill get b-sauce to get nevada xjs GAT and lay you SUCKAZ DOWN!!!
As far as those shock mounts go Ill have to consult my builder and see what he was thinking.
OK I just got off of the phone with myself and I was told that they havent caused any problems yet so they must have a purpose.
I also called my driver and he said he was pretty happy with the unchanged setup it has had since it was built,so I wont have to take it back to the builder and have him tune it at all.(And its a good thing to because the builder is really hard to get along with).
And b7???Im not sure my LOW TECH/stolen design will make it, but if yours will I know mine will.

crackmonkey

Maybe you both should use your homebuilt buggys for french fry baskets and go and buy a PROFESSIONALLY built Shaffer buggy. :loser:

Last edited:

MR.ROCKAPE

crackmonkey said:
Maybe you both should use your homebuilt buggys for french fry baskets and go and buy a PROFESSIONALLY built Shaffer buggy. :loser:
Whatever!!!Crack honkey :blahblah: Mine is the only Homebuilt budget buggy,spooges buggly was built by :ne_nau:

crackmonkey

I heard that your buggy is built from a kit that you bought on EBAY! Do you have any glue and decals left? I also saw spoon park his unbelieveably well engineeeeerd pro-fessional built rock Gecko on top of yo' stuff at the Moonrocks just the other day. Maybe you ought to just let the Saminator teach you how to assemble your kits the right way. Poser. Mike who?

MR.ROCKAPE

I knew it,triple threat match vs.The ---"ROCK"ape :eek:
The "ROCK" says,Know your role and shut your mouth(Crack/head/monkey)!!!
If you smell what the "ROCK" is Fabbin!!
And so what if my "ROCK"buggy came in a snap tite kit(no glue needed)That thing practically wheels itself :yup:
I think Sambo/Sherminators kits are a little different,I think his focus more on CHROME GRILLS,DUBS,AND TEA CUPS
:disagree:
HEY CRACK,What are you wheelin???Or are you just a "ROCK"groupie?? :lamer: