like I really needed more shit to build...

jfrey123

Does it run or are you doing a motor and drive train for it? Restore the body or run it as is? I vote drive it as is (once you get glass), it looks bad ass.

Deluxxx

Does it run or are you doing a motor and drive train for it? Restore the body or run it as is? I vote drive it as is (once you get glass), it looks bad ass.

I got the original 312 to run (poorly) but its been sitting for 20 years or so. I have plans we'll see... I want to get the body wo r k done first then brake and suspension upgrade

Toyota_James

The Mechanical Menace
Premium Member
A Duramax would prolly fit in there pretty well. Not to mention that Gale Banks has a pretty big hard on for them so I'm sure you could build a Duramax with 1500 ft lbs of torque and then that boat would scoot pretty good.

Deluxxx

A Duramax would prolly fit in there pretty well. Not to mention that Gale Banks has a pretty big hard on for them so I'm sure you could build a Duramax with 1500 ft lbs of torque and then that boat would scoot pretty good.
Shit thats a plan right there maybe you should buy it from me and get it done! Ha I have to much stuff going on