List of Local Shops

Jon N

Any recommendations for a shop (Gardnerville to Reno) to rebuild a Mitsubishi Montero 3.0 L 6G72 engine?

snowYODA91

I'm looking for an independent Toyota shop. There have been a few shops listed, but they were not specified on what type of vehicle they work on. I could work my way down the list, calling each one, and ask, but i'm hoping someone could give me a few places to check first? Thanks!

MikeJeep

JOHNSONS AUTOMOTIVE
1830 VICTORIAN AVE.
SPARKS,NV 89431
775-358-6175

I TRUST HIM WITH ALL OF MY TRUCK AND MY JEEP PROBLEMS

How about differential work? My wife's 2002 Grand Cherokee is making a clunking/thumping noise in the front diff (same with front driveshaft off as well)

Jim McClain

Anyone have any experience with Precision Auto Center, 41 S. Wells? I stopped at the shop today and spoke with the manager. He seemed knowledgeable and experienced, but the schedule book was pretty empty. I know we all like to get our problems taken care of quickly, but he had whole days on the calendar that had nothing scheduled. In fact, I scheduled a coolant flush for the 6th of October and that whole week was blank.

I left home (Quincy, CA) and forgot to take a list of some of the names mentioned here. I wanted to check out Martin's, but completely forgot the name and location.

Jim

offroadtravis

Martins Auto service is awesome. I would take my trucks there anytime. The shop cares more about solving your truck problem instead of getting you out the door charging money.

andrewinthebush

I have an 85 CJ-7 that needs some basic work done. This list of shops is 10 years old... can anyone give me recommendations that are up to date? The most recent post I could find was last year and sugggests Martin's... Thank you.

Nevadabackroader

I had good luck with Adams High Rollin Custom's over in Sparks. Had them fix the pump rub failure on my 01 Chevy for a fair price. Very busy shop but everyone there is very friendly and knowledgeable. They do everything from basic repair/maintenance to full custom builds. And I've heard Adam is great with diesels too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ronnie

Hey just wanted to throw a quick review for Reno 4X4 garage. Great knowledge and did great work and helped me out for some ideas on my YJ. I would recommend him to anyone.

Bmidbar

Appears Xtreme Transmission and Automotive, and Johnson's Automotive are no longer in business, any current recommendation for transmission work?

Thanks in advance.