Looking for a FAB shop in Reno or Fernley?

Dirty Harry

Staff member
I don't know about Fernley but there are plenty of shops in Reno that can handle whatever fabrication you want done on your Jeep. Some of the ones I have personal experience with include:

Samco Fabrication
Nate's Precision
Adam's High Rollin Customs
Dr Smash (he is down in Mound House but not that much further from you in Fernley)

All do excellent work, but that being the case they can be booked out for weeks ahead of time so it is worthwhile to talk to all of them and find out not just the price but when they can do the work.

BUILTnotBOUGHT

I don't know about Fernley but there are plenty of shops in Reno that can handle whatever fabrication you want done on your Jeep. Some of the ones I have personal experience with include:

Samco Fabrication
Nate's Precision
Adam's High Rollin Customs
Dr Smash (he is down in Mound House but not that much further from you in Fernley)

All do excellent work, but that being the case they can be booked out for weeks ahead of time so it is worthwhile to talk to all of them and find out not just the price but when they can do the work.
Adams is no longer doing fab work since Joe left

69cj5

I am guessing he got it done in the last 14 months sometime... This is an old thread.