Looking to borrow/rent a few dirt bikes

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
I am wanting to get my kids into dirt biking, so looking to borrow/rent a few dirt bikes. Something on the smaller side, in the 125 range. And a smaller bike for my 11 year old. Let me know if you have anything that you would let me use for a few days.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Picked up this old thing off CL today, a bit big still for my younger son, so still looking for a small or pit bike.

zadar

I have xr70 you can borrow but it has not run in years and may need cable or two.
Been parked on shelf 10 years or so :)

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Picked up a smaller sports quad (Yamaha Raptor 250) for the younger son to ride, it will be better, as he can still learn to use the clutch, but without trying to balance.

Deluxxx

It’s been awhile since I’ve been on here.... but I still have a few bikes if you want to ride one with your kids or something.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
It’s been awhile since I’ve been on here.... but I still have a few bikes if you want to ride one with your kids or something.
I might take you up on the offer. I want to get a newer bike for myself, just want to try a few different ones before I decide.

Deluxxx

I might take you up on the offer. I want to get a newer bike for myself, just want to try a few different ones before I decide.
Well let me know, have a 19 and a 20 husky. So whatever you wanna give a go. The 20 150i is pretty sweet tho...