Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Comes To Reno

DirtyChemist

We (Summit Racing) have some of these free passes for Friday. Just come in the store and ask the cashiers.

James.
This gives me ANOTHER reason to come talk to amber.....in a non creepy, totally professional, nice to see you way. I'm glad to see Summit support this event. So close to town and I feel it will help the store reach anew demographic.

i cann't wait...never been to a short course race an by far i'm not missing this event...awsome to here there bringing it to our home town...

Dirty Harry

Staff member
Check out this new video from Pahrump native Robby Woods. Should get you excited for the race later this month.

[YOUTUBE]LKIAjZrTssA[/YOUTUBE]

Dirty Harry

Staff member
I haven't been out there in the last week but I didn't see any facilities set up for camping. At other venues they usually have a VIP parking area where you can put a trailer or RV and dry camp.

Sierra Valley

My buddy flew into town from Lucas oil this week and they are out there working on it. He said this is by far their best track ever. Cant wait this is going to sweet.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
There's a $5 off coupon on Facebook for Sat and Sunday admission. And free access on Friday. Tickets are normally $30/adults, $10/children.

Dirty Harry

Staff member
Stands are not covered, so bring your straw hat. They are not allowing coolers either, but you can take a backpack in with you I am pretty sure.

fernley1

Was at the race all day. The track is cool, you have to look up to see the top area of the track.
Every one in the pits were real nice. Special thanks to Robbie Woods and crew, thanks for letting me hang out in your pit. Every one should try to make this race!

Battlecock

Pics and video don't do this track justice. This is a must see for everyone! We are lucky to have something of this scale in our backyard.