Make a simple stove burner yourself

rusty_tlc

Make different sizes with 5.5oz juice cans, Fosters cans, etc.

It takes about ten minutes to build one.

One tip, smaller jet holes develop more pressure and a hotter flame.

jeepin20

i tried this, and it worked, but oddly i dont think i did it 'perfectly right' i had a 2 foot flame coming from the can :gapteeth: pretty sick actually. nice find :thumbsup:

CashMoney

I piss excellence.
only thing i'm curious about is can't using the insulation to absorb the fuel give off really dangerous gasses if it got burnt?

Jehu

only thing I'm curious about is can't using the insulation to absorb the fuel give off really dangerous gasses if it got burnt?
If it got burned then something went wrong. Then it would depend on the insulation. I'm wondering why cotton balls wouldn't be better. Maybe it's because of the fire retardant in household insulation.

rusty_tlc

only thing i'm curious about is can't using the insulation to absorb the fuel give off really dangerous gasses if it got burnt?
If it got burned then something went wrong. Then it would depend on the insulation. I'm wondering why cotton balls wouldn't be better. Maybe it's because of the fire retardant in household insulation.
:rolleyes:
Get out your propane torch and try to burn some fiber glass insulation.
Then try to burn some cotton balls.

Dnmeistr

Only downside is it would be hard to control the heat. Bring a couple cans and some fire pit popcorn containers with some smores and you could have a nice little trail side snack.

CashMoney

I piss excellence.
I see one really big problem with this idea...most of us will be using beer cans and I can guarentee that they won't be from a can that was full so I could see someone getting seriously injured by fire making one :D