makeup dates

PizzaJeep

i believe we need a makeup date for BC for all of us who were indisposed for the 23rd... im very upset about not making it, and my jeep will be done before the end of the week... so i want to run it still.. if anyone else wants a re run and/ or anyone else missed out(deadandcompany) then lets get another date to play on it again...

xjmoser

I went but didnt go through BC so can I go again?

I want to go back after I get my gears and locker installed (hopefully real soon)

LandCruiser18

hey me, izzy, and phil might go again. ill talk to them. but i had a good time and want to go again. even though i did get stuck that one time. i will have new shocks on and hopefully a new power steering pump.

MR.ROCKAPE

throttleboy said:
rockape and i will go again but we'll take the short cut to the canyon this time ;) !!
I would go Again but maybe I will leave the buggy at home and bring my cj5 w/33s.That would make this ride alot more interesting :disagree: Or we could skip the repeat and break those new axles in right at the moonrocks!!(Pizzajeep vs.the oh so easy V)I know Throttle would be up for this.Well, I need to get my buggy on the rocks it was built for, so whatcha say??Pizzajeep??

PizzaJeep

ill be ready for the moonrocks by not this weekend but next weekend... i need to break in my new gears atleast a little bit(heat and wear harden) then ill be ready to start tearing stuff up..... by then ill be happy to show you how the v crack works haha... i still wont be able to do the upper second half yet since i dont have enough suspension, but there are way more super fun obstacles there, and ill be sure to bring my friends with their buggies and yota trucks and stuff when we go... ill get back in touch with you rockape, and make a thread about doing a moonrock trip for the inagural pizzaboy 44's break-in trip

same with BC... im thinking like that weekend would work also, so either one... im not available on the 14th and 15th, but any weekend around those dates is totally fine with me