Map project

Rubiconthomas

Hey everyone I'm working on a project and would like some feedback. Here is a Map of what I know as the "Steve's Loop Trail" NE of Reno. I am wondering what else would you the potential user think of the map? Any feedback is appreciated. Are there missing elements? Features that you wish to see i.e landmarks? How does it look to your eye? Would you buy this as it is or would there be things you'd change before buying it?

Thanks everyone!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14CQ0bT1Yc1f3V4wrwGV85AgfZT88I_HN/view?usp=sharing

PS I don't know if this is in the right thread so admins if it needs moving go ahead.

Never been there but it's on the list. What's the preferred direction of travel, in by pig rock or out? Maybe show pyramid hwy a little more for an entrance. Looks good

RARECJ8

Premium Member
Never been there but it's on the list. What's the preferred direction of travel, in by pig rock or out? Maybe show pyramid hwy a little more for an entrance. Looks good

Clockwise is the challenge route. Other direction offers a hill climb to the top saddle then it’s all down hill thru the two “waterfalls.” Between pig rock canyon entrance and pyramid highway are some fascinating fossil beds open for public collecting. Mostly big ferns, leaves and vegetative matter. That are was once a lush savannah.

someotherjim

Nice!
My only suggestion would be to include coordinates of the entry points.
Perhaps a footer to the page or part of the side bar info?
Thank you for sharing!