Messed my self up

White7

riding in the back country with a couple a friends and i got bucked off the quad and my foot got caught under the back tire doing about 35mph :crazy: if your into knarly pics heres one for ya(NOTICE IM ON MY BACK IN THE PIC AND LOOK AT MY FOOT IN RELATION TO MY KNEECAP),,,,and on a side note i highly recommend morphine :bowdown:

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

DBXJ

ouch hope u get better soon
na what am i saying they'll keep ya doped up to the point whare u dont know ware your at

Sauce

wow whtcj7, looks like that smarts. Is that big thing pointing up your knee? I guess you will have to give me your 400ex :D

White7

davidt said:
Is that big thing pointing up your knee? :D
Ya i know knobby knees :yup: Thats my knee just sticking out of the blanket ,that big square thing is the botom of my (leg bone?) my foot was completly dilocated and layin on the side of my leg..look at the X Ray pic and you can see the outline of my stump :crazy:

4xyota

Man braking my nose sounds alot better than what you did hope you get better and maybe see you at BC :D

kairo

Staff member
Holy! :eek: that looks like a quality break. I bet that hurt like the dickens. Speedy recovery :thumbsup:

rusty_tlc

Oww!
Get better quick, summer is almost here.

Remember, do exactly what the Physical Therapist tells you to do. You can cut a couple of weeks off rehab if you do. <the voice of experience> ;)

Rambler

OUCH! :eek:

It hurts just looking at the pics. Speedy recovery to ya, and rusty is right. Recovery will go a lot quicker if you follow all of the therapists orders. Speaking from experience here too.

John

White7

Oh ya Im going to do whatever they tell me to do(i really enjoy walking :yup: ),,Im going under the knife today at 3:30 ,,gonna get some screws and misc. hardware installed in the leg today,,I guess if it breaks upgrade right ;)

kairo

Staff member
While you're in there, you might as well see if you can get some skid plates installed and perhaps re-gear those ankles for faster running. Kind of a package deal? might save you some $$ :)

White7

kairo said:
While you're in there, you might as well see if you can get some skid plates installed and perhaps re-gear those ankles for faster running. Kind of a package deal? might save you some $$ :)
Thats what i like about this board someone is alwasy thinking a step ahead :D

Sauce

kairo said:
LOL, I don't care who you are, thats funny :yup: . Good luck with the surgery, I hope all goes well. I guess you could look on the positive side, my wife got some work done on her knee and now she is a walking weather vain, you will be too.