Midnight Run To Twister Tonight!!!!!

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
JOE THE TOE said:
ME & A COUPLE RIGS ARE GOING TO DO TWISTER & OR BILLY-BOBS AT 8 OR 9 TONIGHT, HOW 'BOUT IT....... :nono:

I'll come watch, since i'm 2 minutes away. :D What time are you meeting?

PizzaJeep

whos all going so far(canyon krawlers)?? i just called buzzy but he didnt answer his phone... knowing him, he's already long gone to sleep... either way... goddammit if my suspension was on i would totally be there otherwise id have to ride with someone..

denis.. your jeep could make it ;)

JOE THE TOE

Midnight Run

It's 9:40 & We Have'nt Left Yet,when You Go Up Eagle Canyon & Get To The Bottom Of The Mountain It Will Be The Second Gaurd Rail On Left. It Has A Single Canyon That Heads In Between The Mountains, Stay On That Road No Lefts & No Rights....straght.

PizzaJeep

phuck... im outta luck on matts rig.. damn ill have to just go in my own crap next time..
john called me back .. hes being lame.. this whole damn weekend hes been in check with allison...he wouldnt go to the moonrocks with me and langus last night( and it was a blast because the YJ on 49" iroks was out there).. he hasnt done crap all day.. doesnt wanna do anything with his jeep...
he should stop being so old :p
oh well

MR.ROCKAPE

I just got home and saw this post.Now I need to get the lights mounted on my buggy so I can do some night runs.I could have brought my jeep on 33s now that would have been fun!!

JOE THE TOE

Midnight Run

JUST GOT HOME,IT'S 5:28am......NIGHT WENT WELL,ONLY ONE RIG BROKE, TOYOTA TRUCK WITH NOT ENOUGH FRONT DRIVELINE. HE WENT HOME AFTER FIRST WATERFALL BECAUSE HE DID'NT WANT TO HOLD NOBODY UP ANY MORE.....AND IT WAS HIS IDEA, WHAT A CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: I'M TIRED,GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

PizzaJeep

joey thanks again for finding me a seat. that was an awesome run, and im totally glad i made it. hangin out with you guys is always sure to be a blast, and i promise that next time ill have my shiznit together so that i can drive there instead of ride in the back seat of jacks.. tho it was definately fun watching him try to gas up some parts.. dustins lights were awesome, and i noticed your neons too.. kick ***! i stil really like pill's tj... the leaf spring idea on a tj is priceless.. it was fun just to sit back and not have a care about where im going to put my tires... wheeling is pretty fun when your just riding simply because of that care-not attitude

btw, when we got to the top, i realized that i was supposed to be to work in like 5 hours, so i just rode out with allen and jake, otherwise i woulda partied with you guys longer.. that and my legs still hurt bad, and are swollen from banging them up against dustins rig at the top... i tried to stand on the tire that was in the air, assuming that it was atleast locked, in gear or the brake was on.. neither was true, so i spun around and phucked my legs up and it hurt bad being at work all day... im getting to be like john i guess... hurt myself everytime i go wheeling :crazy:

oh wow and i almost forgot.. so yea that guy in the yota truck(matt?) was kinda starting to scare me when i was riding from your house till when he tried to shift into 4low... holy crap, he told me that he had seriously not ever put that tcase into 4low before, so he didnt know that it would bind when he tried to do it right before the 1st waterfall.. scarry... :buttkick: ...he seemed like he was getting super upset when stuff went wrong on his stuff.. ive never seen anyone get upset like that, but he was smart enough to turn around... he scored some points back after that..

thanks again joey

JOE THE TOE

I Don't Know Who That Guy Was In The Toyota,never Met Him Before.he Had A Pretty Nice Truck Though.it'll Be Right Nice Once He Works All The Bugs Out.

MR.ROCKAPE

Did you get any pics??Did you figure out how to post pics Joe??I am not sure how to here,if it is the same as Pirate then I know how.But I am sure someone here can help a Brutha out!!

JOE THE TOE

:hmmrun: TONIGHT I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT,IT TOOK A LITTLE BIT OF HOSTILE FEELINGS TOWARDS THE COMPUTER BUT I GOT 'ER DONE!!!HOW 'BOUT SOME PIC'S OF YER RIG.....................COME AWN. :D

MR.ROCKAPE

.If you go through the "where is this trail 2" thread there are some pics there on page 3 or 4

Last edited:

JOE THE TOE

How 'bout It, Shoot Me Pm & Give Me Your # And We'll Hook Up.that Sounds Kind Of Gay!!!!!!! How 'bout Give Me Your # And We'll Go Wheel'in, Much Better..........