MIG Welder- hardcore tech haha

PizzaJeep

ok so what kind of welder do you have?? i think im gettin ready to buy a welder of my own instead of makin my neighbor weld everything for me so i wanna get a good mig welder, and want to know what everyone else uses for their crap

PizzaJeep

funny yall should say that bcuz that just so happens dat dat bea the one i gots my eye on and is plannin on purchase-i-ayin two-morows :crazy:

Scrub

PizzaJeep said:
funny yall should say that bcuz that just so happens dat dat bea the one i gots my eye on and is plannin on purchase-i-ayin two-morows :crazy:

Ebonics Worked For Me YO! :hmmrun: :rolleyes:

PizzaJeep

haha joey ive seen you beat the piss out of your shiznit more than twice before... thats awesome.. yea i would love to go with something in the 2000 range but i think ill have to hold off on it for when its time to upgrade to it... even though the fawking miller 175 is only like $600, but by the time i buy a cart, helmet, tank, fittings, welding rod, install 220v outlets in my garage, im going to be way over my $1000 set limit on what i can afford for a welder :(

oh well... the 175 is better than a 135... or a harbor freight 220v POS or worse yet any 110v welder.. im happy to have it

Connect

Yea my dad paid more then I paid for me jeep for that 251, kinda sad if you ask me but it was included in the construction bid, so its basically free :)

KYOTA

Another Miller here, Millermatic 210. Looking at Tig machines right now and it will be a Miller also.

Norm the Big

I run a Miller 220A stick machine. Miller't Thunderbolt XL. It cost me 400 bux and has suited me fine for what I use it for. A MIG would be awsome as would a plasma cutter. :)