Missing

stv in bfe

stv in bfe said:
my spare tires missing, last seen on a green cheroke w/ a female driver. anyone seen it?:D
update, green cherokee, female driver, front end and body damage, anyone?:rolling:

4X4BABE

stv in bfe said:
a little birdie told me it might be hidin' at mccarren auto body for some repairs;)
lmao....ummm...nope..still nothin, im guessin its cause "i have no brain cells" according to hot_queer:lolrun:

4X4BABE

4x4babe said:
lmao....ummm...nope..still nothin, im guessin its cause "i have no brain cells" according to hot_queer:lolrun:
hey steve, whats goin on buddy...hey i called the shop and asked them if they had a 31' spare on one of there cars...they said they found the one ur lookin for and will throw it in the back of my...i mean the vehicle it was found on...so ull be gettin it back:D :D :wave:

Connect

Lol I get it :) trying to steal the poor guys spare. shame :roll: :roll:

So your getting you heep fixed? Tell me when It's done, should be raining/snowing on the HL trail this week/weekend. I want to run it like saturdayn night.

4X4BABE

Connect said:
Lol I get it :) trying to steal the poor guys spare. shame :roll: :roll:

So your getting you heep fixed? Tell me when It's done, should be raining/snowing on the HL trail this week/weekend. I want to run it like saturdayn night.
Sick im down! yeah its gettin fixed, i jsut hope its like the same as before or ill be mad.lol...and ill be able to tell too if its not EXACTLY the same, i guess its my own fault but still id be a lil upset

stv in bfe

4x4babe said:
hey steve, whats goin on buddy...hey i called the shop and asked them if they had a 31' spare on one of there cars...they said they found the one ur lookin for and will throw it in the back of my...i mean the vehicle it was found on...so ull be gettin it back:D :D :wave:
kool, i need my spare back. i'm goin huntin next week