MOAB 2011

drummingjeep

I have always wanted to go wheeling in the Moab,and check out the sights. After checking out Maxamillion2345, and Sierrahsky's trip to Moab,, now I really want to go. Since I have never been there, I was wondering if anybody is planning on going to Moab this Summer, or in the Fall?? If not, This thread will serve as a Moab trip thread. I am just starting to research trails, and places of interest. If any body has any must run trails, or must see sights,, all info would be appreciated.

Air Sierra

Staff member
I have been to Moab twice this year already! I think once this business grows in a couple years will buy a vacation home there, or nearby.

SaturnICL

Poison spider, Hells Revenge are must do's every trip! You could seriously spend a month in the Moab area and not see everything worth seeing.

drummingjeep

Airsierra, Yeah,, I was checking out your thread,, kick a$$ trailer you put together for your trip,,,,,, I am considering a trailer for the trip,, it is a little to early, to make that call.

Air Sierra

Staff member
Airsierra, Yeah,, I was checking out your thread,, kick a$$ trailer you put together for your trip,,,,,, I am considering a trailer for the trip,, it is a little to early, to make that call.

Quite little area I think you would like it....we felt at home there.

RCKDNCR

Word of advise- get the Moab trails
Book. Has most of the popular trails
In it with coordinates and more importantly, the big obstacles of which there are considerable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirty Harry

Staff member
Im headed there with a TF rig in June :cool:

June seems a little late to go to Moab. I like to be out there in the spring and the fall when the temperature is more mild. Still, I would go in the middle of summer if I could take a Trent Fab buggy!