Moon Rocks Camping Trip

LiftedZJ

Dear ADMIN:

Overland Travel & Expeditions:Expeditions, camping trips, outback living - discuss anything related to that, from cooking and equipment to planned trips.

CAPITOLIZED
and BOLD for admin to see the words...

Ok guys so I have to do one more EXPEDITION before I leave here since the last one was a blast! Great job last time!
Ok so at this CAMPING TRIP we will be: Camping, Rock crawling, hiking, dirt biking, bbqing(COOKING), drinking, beer pong championship, listening to music and having a great time!! This is going to be better then the last one since more people will be able to make it out there. Dont forget your EQUIPMENT!
This is a PLANNED TRIP for two weeks from now...(NOT A PAST EVENT)
Moon Rocks is going to most likely be a DISASTER when we get there. Dont forget your garbage bags! Lets leave it clean/tidy!!

If you are planning on attending let me know. Thanks in advance.

Weekend Party/Clean-up
Evening of May 31st 2013 until Morning of June 2nd 2013
Moon Rocks
Travis: (775)241-8806

Not trying to be rude. ADMIN keeps moving this thread from the Overland Travel & Expeditions to PAST EVENTS for some reason. Thanks guys. See ya out there!!

wishfulthinker

Ill come out. But I'll be a late-comer since I'm not off work until 9:30pm Saturday. I MIGHT be able to be off by 5, we'll see though.

LandCruiser18

I will be there.. trying to get my Jeep finished so I can make it out there with the Jeep, but if not I will be bringing the truck again. I will try and see if Mikey, Christina, and Ryan are going to come out again and will try and get Ryan's beer pong table and beer bong again.

LiftedZJ

I will be there.. trying to get my Jeep finished so I can make it out there with the Jeep, but if not I will be bringing the truck again. I will try and see if Mikey, Christina, and Ryan are going to come out again and will try and get Ryan's beer pong table and beer bong again.
Hell yeah! Can u bring the bbq? Im not bringing the "kids" again so I wont have a bbq to bring to cook on

LandCruiser18

Yea I can bring that too. No problem!! Probably a good idea! Maybe try and find some girls that are mature and can handle their shit to take out camping.

LiftedZJ

Yea I can bring that too. No problem!! Probably a good idea! Maybe try and find some girls that are mature and can handle their shit to take out camping.
Lol yeah, I have a group of girls that wanna go...Theyre all around 27yrs young lol. A couple of them are like 32 but hey fuck it...Gonna be a good time. No Immature chicks this go round. Its my last chance to enjoy myself here so I gotta get it right this time lol

PhantomRage

Lol yeah, I have a group of girls that wanna go...Theyre all around 27yrs young lol. A couple of them are like 32 but hey fuck it...Gonna be a good time. No Immature chicks this go round. Its my last chance to enjoy myself here so I gotta get it right this time lol
wait, no Immature chicks? How the heck are we going to get them to strip and do stupid shit like show boobs and do dirty stuff for us old people?

*humor*

troutman

wait, no Immature chicks? How the heck are we going to get them to strip and do stupid shit like show boobs and do dirty stuff for us old people?

*humor*
Hey wait just a minute Jason.....hahaha the gals who are "Fun" are the ones that entertain us and aren't all hung up, topless and flashing is just plain fun.....lets not put any negative connotations on this....lol

troutman

PIT, are you saying you don't enjoy topless women?
well if boobs are for babies, I'm the biggest baby around, lol....I'm a big supporter of fun women, I don't want to call them "immature " and "stupid" for being fun as that is not supportive (encourage not discourage) , that's all.......lol

swampdonkey

All this talk about boobs makes me want to bring the the buggy out for mans weekend! I might be down to show up for this! I have a gen it's only a 2000 watt but it runs the ac in my camper great!