Moon Rocks Sunday july 31

MR.ROCKAPE

We will be there no later than 9:00am.All are welcome(even XJ guys).We were hoping to do this on Saturday but T-Boy couldnt get a permission note but for Sunday.

spoon

Rockchimp, disregard that PM I sent. I'll be out there in the morning. Come awn Reno 4x4 suckas, lets go wheelin'!!! :yup: :yup: Its not too often that one has the chance to wheel with chimps......I mean pimps n' hoes, carnie midgets, and wiggaz. So come awn all you CB sportin' redneck mall crawlin' XJ drivin' buggy hatin' KIA buildin' hand gun totin' CAPS LOCK TYPIN' pathetic :eek: no trail findin' ricer racin' Judas Priest listenin' truck-o-ree drivin' newbie lurkin' mullet sportin' bellhousing breakin' foolsize drivin' poser flex pic takin' :bs:n' "HARDCORE" Reno 4x4.com suckas, lets go wheelin'!!!!!!! :D :D

Last edited:

throttleboy

spoon said:
Rockchimp, disregard that PM I sent. I'll be out there in the morning. Come awn Reno 4x4 suckas, lets go wheelin'!!! :yup: :yup: Its not too often that one has the chance to wheel with chimps......I mean pimps n' hoes, carnie midgets, and wiggaz. So come awn all you CB sportin' redneck mall crawlin' XJ drivin' buggy hatin' KIA buildin' hand gun totin' CAPS LOCK TYPIN' pathetic :eek: no trail findin' ricer racin' Judas Priest listenin' truck-o-ree drivin' newbie lurkin' mullet sportin' bellhousing breakin' foolsize drivin' poser flex pic takin' :bs:n' "HARDCORE" Reno 4x4.com suckas, lets go wheelin'!!!!!!! :D :D
daaaammm nigga,you took hatten to a hole new level :rofl: !!good thing you found rockape and me or you'd still be wheelen by yourself :D !!

Last edited:

spoon

I ain't hatin' T-Boyeee, just clownin'. Just my way of inviting all of the guys on this board to come out and have some fun wheelin' at Moonrocks on Sunday. So come awn suckas, bring whatever junk you wheel out to MR and lets do this yo!
:yup: :yup: Don't be a pathetic :eek: web wheeler!

Last edited:

MR.ROCKAPE

spoon said:
You forgot Sambo buggy floppin!

jeepguy

I am going to try and get out there, if i can dial in my CJ alittle more. But i will have to trailer it in since i have a bad case of the death wobbels

throttleboy

jeepguy said:
I am going to try and get out there, if i can dial in my CJ alittle more. But i will have to trailer it in since i have a bad case of the death wobbels
thats how most of our junk gets there ;) !!

MR.ROCKAPE

Or you could drive it the back way,through lemmon valley.Hey somebody should get ahold of deadandcompany to see if he will bring out his blinging buggy.Oh and spoo(n)ge forgot "Drive shaft breakin".

Last edited:

Sauce

rockape said:
Or you could drive it the back way,through lemmon valley.Hey somebody should get ahold of deadandcompany to see if he will bring out his blinging buggy.Oh and spoo(n)ge forgot "Drive shaft breakin".
hey rocksnake, I have his number, give me a call and I will give it to you ;)

spoon

Nope, the chimp was the pimp once again. Hell, I didn't even flop. :eek: Good thing too because I left my mouth piece at home. :D We all drove some new-to-us lines, making it up, over and through most of them. The buggies got denied on a ledge with a 6-foot vertical face. Nothing but dirt on the top so the front tires weren't hooking up to pop us buggy clowns up and out of our state of belly pan high-centeredness. T-Boy made it up and over, giving the buggy boyz the peoples elbow. I am claiming that its a wheelbase thang more than its T-Boy droppin' mad skills on us tube pimps. :D The vertical full-throttle climbs seemed to be the theme of the day for a while. Time for me to get that higher stall converter to enhance my launching and leaping abilities. :yup: Yup, MR was good times once again. Good to meet you Jeepguy. Get your junk up and running and let us know when you want to head out there again. :yup: