Moonrocks - 09/10/2005

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Sam, spoon and I met up at MR today for soem wheeling fun. I took several shots with my cell phone, Sam took some with Dan's camera as well.

Image07.jpg

Image08.jpg

Image09.jpg

Image10.jpg

Image11.jpg

Image12.jpg

Image13.jpg

Image14.jpg

MR.ROCKAPE

Sweet pics,where did the sambo floppa do its thang???And was he drinkin brews again :disagree:
And Spoon,you know how I miss to see your junk rolled over,that sucks I would have at least tried to show up to see a back flip :hyper:
Did ya bend or break anything??

JOE THE TOE

I THOUGHT YOU FOCKERS WERE MEETING US @ 11:00A.M. ABOVE S.S. HIGHSCHOOL????????I WAITED,YOU DIDN'T SHOW SO I WENT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bs:

spoon

Hey Toe, we knew what the plan was but I was running late and by the time I picked up Sambo it was close to 1:00. We figured that you guys would already be out at MR so we just headed out there. Sorry we missed you guys. Had fun wheeling with Denis and trying some new to us lines. Next time i'll get my shizz together and show up at the right time and place. Props to you Toe for trying to organize this run. It would of really been good times if y'all made it out to MR today. We'll get it next time. :yup:

spoon

The front of the buggy got re-arranged a bit, bent some tubes and altered the hood and grill a bit but everything else stayed together,even the driver. Didn't even bite my tongue this time! :D I'll try to post some pics to this thread later today if I can figure out how or at least get 'em up on my cheesy homepage.

MR.ROCKAPE

Did you drop it off at sambos place for SOME WARRANTY WORK??ANd in one of those pics I see you spotting for denis??DOes he know that your day isnt complete until you roll that buggy over???

spoon

rockape said:
Did you drop it off at sambos place for SOME WARRANTY WORK??ANd in one of those pics I see you spotting for denis??DOes he know that your day isnt complete until you roll that buggy over???
WARRANTY WORK? Naw, just stopped by for an oil change and tire rotation. Stupid Jiffy Lube won't change the oil in my buggy. Stop by Sambo Fab now and get your oil changed and ask for the Reno 4x4 discount, and tell him Spoon sent ya. :D Yeah and me spottin' for Denis, what a joke!!!! THE WORST DRIVER on this board spottin' for anybody is a big mistake. The funny thing is that Denis pretty much ignored my directions and made it through just fine on his own. Pretty funny too that I spend most of my time shiftin' into reverse and scoring mad back up points trying to get the right line and the one time I should be slappin' it into reverse, I don't and let my junk back flip off the climb. :rolleyes: :banghead:

spoon

throttleboy said:
man, that was a hard one :eek: glad you had your tongue in your mouth :D !!
Yeah I was lucky. My mouthpiece is down at the jewlers gettin' iced out right now (can y'all say PLATINUM GRILL :D) I could of bit my tongue off on that flop yesterday. Next time I will wheel safe and have my mouthpiece with me and y'all better play it safe and bring yo' shades cuz my new grill will be shinin' like the sun!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sauce

did dennis do the v crack? Where do you get tj grilles on the cheap yo, my friend is looking for one.

throttleboy

spoon said:
Yeah I was lucky. My mouthpiece is down at the jewlers gettin' iced out right now (can y'all say PLATINUM GRILL :D) I could of bit my tongue off on that flop yesterday. Next time I will wheel safe and have my mouthpiece with me and y'all better play it safe and bring yo' shades cuz my new grill will be shinin' like the sun!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
HOW 'BOUT a benz emblem on yo hocky helemt to match the new grill?? :yup: !!

spoon

Sauce said:
did dennis do the v crack? Where do you get tj grilles on the cheap yo, my friend is looking for one.
Denis didn't do the V-crack while we were there, but he did take on some lines that he said he hadn't done before. Maybe he'll show y'all web wheelers whatz up at the clean up. I don't know where to get TJ grills for cheap (mine wasn't.$$$$$$$ :eek: ) If you find somewhere that has 'em, let me know.