moonrocks aug 6

PizzaJeep

moonrocks aug 7

official test day for my suspension.. come out and play. im bringin my neighbor and i would hope that some of you chumps can get out there too!!!

Last edited:

PizzaJeep

it will be sometime in the afternoon. as i get closer to sunday ill give you an exact time ill be there but im expecting about 4 or 5 possibly

ikrawl

Actually, according to a 2005 calendar, Aug. 6th is tommorow (Saturday). Today is the 5th :rofl: If maybe someone can get their dates and times right some chump might wheel with ya out there

Scrub

LMAO yea your right, the computer at my work is wacked....i knew i should have looked at a calander :D

PizzaJeep

dammit i just realized that the calendar on my computer is completely screwed up... i wonder how long its been like that .. oh well fixed

see you biotches out there

Sasquatch

Premium Member
I'll see if I can get out there. I get off work at 5, so I'll try to be out there by 5:30.

PizzaJeep

i will definately get some pics for spoon to spoon over(eat it all up)

i will infact be going in the afternoon after it cools back off from the middle of the day- im expecting about 5ish

Sasquatch

Premium Member
What happened? anyone out there now? I was out there at about 5:45 until about 6:15 and didn't see anyone. Dang it!

PizzaJeep

finally made it out at 10 minutes to 7 where my neighbor poked a hole in his oil pan with his upper control arms.
i have my jeep done and was driving it around today... night and day difference on the suspension...im so excited for sierra trek next weekend...
unfortunately i need to take it to my electrical guys to look at why its all of the sudden running like crap- if it were a carb'd engine id say that its way out of adjustment. i think its a sensor, but i could have fried my computer.. afterall i did do quite a bit of welding onto my jeep with the battery hooked up and everything...hmmm